Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They are burning our food distribution supply
Exclamation 
In case you haven't noticed...

Several very large food processing plants in the US have blown up/burned down in the past few days

[Image: 137otLH.jpg]
https://twitter.com/cbcool2532/status/15...9005728769

And another in Conway, New Hampshire...

Crews battled fire for 16 hours at East Conway Beef and Pork

Conway is where Hillary Clinton promised to investigate UFOs, on Dec 31, 2015. A tiny town in the middle of absolute nowhere.

Quote:Why Are Food Processing Plants Burning Down in 2022?

In February, Shearer’s Food Processing Plant in Hermiston, Oregon burned down, leaving two employees injured. Just a few days ago on April 13, the Taylor Farms Food Processing Plant in Salinas, California burned with plumes of smoke visible for miles away and prompted evacuations. On April 19, the Headquarters of Azure Standard Food Processing Plant in Dufur, Oregon also burned, leaving one building a total loss. People are beginning to wonder what’s going on.

Wait, there's more...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11350]

Quote:Thousands flee homes near N. Carolina fertilizer plant fire (Feb 1, 2022)

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — An uncontrolled fire at a fertilizer plant in North Carolina forced thousands of people to evacuate as firefighters stood back Tuesday because of the danger of a large explosion.

Mayo told reporters an estimated 500 tons of ammonium nitrate were housed at the plant and another 100 tons of the fertilizer ingredient were in an adjacent rail car. He said that is more of the chemical than was present at a deadly blast at a 2013 Texas fertilizer plant blast that killed 15 people.

“So if that doesn’t convey the gravity of the situation and how serious folks need to take it, I don’t know how else to verbalize that,” he said.

[Image: 7AfaRxs.jpg]
Global Rice Production set to Plunge 10%

Not just the US either - this was last month Carrefour logistics center in northern Taiwan, absolutely massive fire.

Bread basket of Europe...
[Image: 6nhOxEY.jpg]
One-Third Of Ukraine Farmland May Go Unplanted As Russia Begins 'Second Phase' Of War

Did you know as of 2019, Bill Gates is the largest single shareholder of Canadian National Rail stock.

[Image: ElgjapQ.jpg]
[pic]sb5f6f725a.jpg[/pic]
CN Rail Map

BNSF >> Warren Buffett

Meanwhile Union Pacific is throttling rail shipments of fertilizer...during prime planting season.

Union Pacific - Thomas F. "Mack" McLarty, III from Arkansas and connected directly to the Clinton's & Henry Kissinger, is Board of Directors for Union Pacific Rail, CFR member, and Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) which is ranked the number one think tank in the United States across all fields, the "Top Defense and National Security Think Tank" in the world, and the 4th best think tank in the world overall. CSIS Board of trustees has a laundry list of defense contractors to bankers and other well known deep state elite names.

Meanwhile, the culling continues...
Quote:27 Million Birds Are Dead. And It's Only Going to Get Worse

A virulent bird flu epidemic has reached at least 30 states and resulted in nearly 27 million chickens and turkeys being destroyed to check its spread.

H5N1, a strain of highly pathogenic avian influenza, or HPAI, has been detected in commercial and backyard farms across the Midwest, South and East Coast. It's also been found in the wild: At least 36 bald eagles have died as a result of contracting the virus and last week, H5N1 is believed to have killed hundreds of cormorants, herons and other birds at Baker's Lake forest preserve, a well-known birdwatching haven in Barrington, Illinois.

At least a dozen food processing plants in the span of 2 months, is more than a coincidence!!!

It's all shaping up to be a brutal summer of love. I've made plans to double the size of my garden.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
They are burning our food distribution supply - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-22-2022, 06:41 PM