Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Water Wars
I could post some videos but instead I think I will just bring up, that without water people die rather quickly. Without water for plants and food products they also die; so without water there is no life for the most part.. Pretty simple, No ?

Looking at some of the very rich who have been buying water rights around the world you have to wonder if the next few skirmishes will be brought about by the need for water or to break the control from someone upstream who controls your water and charges you a fortune to wash your hands.....

Israel and Palestine.. Israel controls the water after the 6 day war.

India has what they call the water Mafia as a group of people deliver water illegally at night to millions. India, and many S.E. Asian countries are at the mercy of the Chinese and their dams not cutting off the flow of water to millions if not billions of people who depend on the rivers.

Turkey knows how to play this scary game as Syria and Iraq are both down stream form the Turkish dams. Egypt is complaining about its northern neighbor's plan of building a dam on the Nile river.

Some of the migrations of a population will be because of a, "No water supply" if not outright war.IMO. I seem to remember someplace in the states said you could not collect rain water on your own land.. Had to be a democrat that came up with that law...

Just something to think about and maybe have a look see at your area if interested.

Messages In This Thread
Water Wars - by 727Sky - 08-20-2021, 09:55 AM
RE: Water Wars - by hounddoghowlie - 08-20-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Water Wars - by PLOTUS - 08-20-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: Water Wars - by F2d5thCav - 08-20-2021, 05:28 PM
RE: Water Wars - by Ninurta - 08-21-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: Water Wars - by Kenzo - 08-21-2021, 06:00 AM