Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did China just buy airstrip in Texas?
(07-26-2021, 04:35 PM)guohua Wrote: Sun Guangxin is a Business Man in China, he has used his connections made while an Officer in the PLA to advance his Civilian Life.
Would he have bought this property, Yes.
Probably through a connection he has here in the USAF, a General or Politician.
Now he would have a private air strip to land on and not be bothered by Custom's, he could fly in Prostitutes or have private drug parties with other business men and women.
Things he would not be able to do easily in China.

As far as the Prisons/Concentration Camps, most high ranking CCP Families are connected one way or another to a camp or more.
Now, for Sun Guangxin to have been a high ranking General in the PLA his family were important members in the CCP maybe even a Politician, normal citizens are allowed to advance that high in Rank without Connection and owing an allegiance to the CCP.

He was and still is a Party member and he is Dangerous.
I don't know the Legality of a Chinese National Owning Property in America, but, I'm sure his Lawyers and his American Connections (whomever that is) Lawyers made the deal.

I bet it`s not possible to buy land in China as American or foreign nationality in general ? Yeeh he must had connections ..

CCP Texas HQ hmm tinybighuh

Messages In This Thread
Did China just buy airstrip in Texas? - by Kenzo - 07-26-2021, 07:39 AM
RE: Did China just buy airstrip in Texas? - by Kenzo - 07-26-2021, 05:15 PM