Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New info on Morgellon's
(04-05-2021, 04:12 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 02:32 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 06:36 PM)guohua Wrote: I have never had a patient with Morgellons Disease nor have I heard it called by that name, so I went to my Old (very old) Chinese Traditional Medicine books.
Found it after I translated Morgellons Disease to Mandarin Chinese  " Mo Jilongsi disease " .

Okay, the treatment from this section will sound strange to many of you, but I will say this right now, I know of these Herbs and many are VERY, VERY POWERFUL when mixed together and if NOT measured precisely can Kill immediately.

This relates to a therapeutic drug for the Mo Jilongsi disease (Morgellons disease). 
The therapeutic drug is formed by combining traditional Chinese medicines in parts by mass as follows: 15 parts of isatis roots, 10 parts of rhizoma smilacis glabrae, 10 parts of figwort roots, 10 parts of coptis chinensis, 10 parts of fructus cnidii, 10 parts of prepared rehmannia roots, 9 parts of peach seeds, 10 parts of angelica sinensis, 10 parts of zaocys dhumnades, 5 parts of stiff silkworms, 12 parts of mother-of-pearl, 6 parts of bupleurum chinense, 10 parts of tuber fleeceflower stems, 10 parts of largehead atractylodes rhizome and 6 parts of mint.

Now I'll translate what was thought to cause this disease years ago, yes long before any of you or even myself was born. 

In view of traditional Chinese medicine, the etiological factor of the Morgellons disease is analyzed, the Mo Jilongsi disease (Morgellons disease) is caused by scratching infection due to the fact that wind, dampness and pathogenic heat block the skin and cause pruritus, or is caused by mental stress, mental depression, liver depression turning into heat, heat lodging in nutrient blood, meridian stasis, wind produced from blood heat, yin impairment and blood loss after long time, nutrient blood loss, wind produced from blood deficiency as well as moisture loss of skin, the Morgellons disease is treated with composition of traditional Chinese medicines with functions of soothing the liver, clearing heat, removing dampness, relieving itching, dispelling the wind, relieving internal heat or fever, enriching blood and moistening dryness, and the curative effect is remarkable.

I saved the best for last.
Some think that these symptoms are infected by the arthropod of some the unknown or parasite and causes, and also some think that this source of disease by stardust carries back the extraterrestrial virus of the earth.
tinysure

That is a pretty complex mixture. How did the first people to use this figure that out?

I can not answer that question, I wasn't alive when the formulas in my oldest book where written.
I can say that a lot of trial end error had to accrued back then and more than one Practitioner would have been put to death if it was a Nobleman or woman or Emperor they were treating and that patient died.

I was scratching my head over the statement of Star Dust From Extraterrestrials.  tinysurprised  What did they see or know that we don't?

Sounds like a rough job back in the day.

As far as extraterrestrial stardust? I have no idea. But I will check Amazon later tonight.

Messages In This Thread
New info on Morgellon's - by drussell41 - 04-04-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-04-2021, 05:57 PM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by drussell41 - 04-04-2021, 06:15 PM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by Ninurta - 04-04-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by guohua - 04-04-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by drussell41 - 04-05-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by ABNARTY - 04-05-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by guohua - 04-05-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by ABNARTY - 04-06-2021, 01:29 AM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by ABNARTY - 04-05-2021, 02:05 AM
RE: New info on Morgellon's - by drussell41 - 04-05-2021, 10:47 AM