Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
(04-08-2021, 02:03 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I am hearing more and more stories of shadow people showing up, even people who have never had any sort of paranormal experience have been seeing them recently. Me thinks all the talk of the veil thinning may have some merit, either that or all of this covid crap really does have people going off their rockers! 

There is also the potential that, since some of them at least appear to be drawn to negative emotion, the world we are in now has caused an invasion from their dimension, and there are just crap tons more of them wandering around our Earth currently due to our current situation..

With any luck, this world ain't long for this world...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by Ninurta - 04-08-2021, 05:06 PM