Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The U.N. Weather Warfare Treaty......What is it
(11-29-2020, 11:08 PM)senona Wrote: I would like to think there is no more "experimenting" with Mother Nature, but the skeptic in me says Nah, don't be a fool.

Would explain their push for climate change, blaming people for it. When indirectly it could have something to do with multiple governments playing God with planet Earth for decades.

Just my humble opinion, mind you.

I would like to think that playing God, would yeild some very interesting and unexpected results. 

There are areas that have been wiped out, and reported that nothing would ever grow there again, because of radiation, or salt or chemical spills, for just a few years later without aide or presence of man, a new lush landscape has grown, with wildlife in abundance. 

I see the Earth as an amazing life form that is beyond ancient and will always self regenerate. I can't imagine why she had to remove the dinosaurs, but I am sure we have given her enough reason to remove us.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The U.N. Weather Warfare Treaty......What is it - by Wallfire - 11-29-2020, 10:20 AM
RE: The U.N. Weather Warfare Treaty......What is it - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-30-2020, 12:53 AM