Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Air Strike in Syria by US forces !
(02-27-2021, 06:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I expected (knew!) the Dems would get us back into war, I just didn't expect it to happen within the first two months of his being in office!  

I wonder if they strike back, will he even allow our military to take out the missiles?  I wouldn't be surprised if he allowed them to hit us so he could declare a full scale World War III.

I don't think he will start WWIII, but the idea does have merit. After all, he IS softening up our borders to allow Iranian operatives a way to sneak into the US - they caught 9 of them doing just that a couple of weeks ago, already. And he IS starting shit with Syria, for no good reason other than to ramp up international tensions. He sent a column of troops into Syria within HOURS, not days, but HOURS of usurping office, and now he's sending them explosive packages as well.

As mentioned above, I have no doubt that the objective is a resurgence of ISIS. After all, ISIS WAS a creation of Obama, before Trump spanked them back into oblivion, and so now it falls on Obama Jr - BidenHarris - to resurrect them so they can complete Obama's work, fulfill the destiny he had planned for them in the destruction of America.

God knows BidenHarris will not do a damned thing to stop them, or even slow them down. His weakening of the borders to allow infiltration of enemy combatants is proof enough of his lack of resolve to defend the US or it's Constitution, despite the lie he swore to when he took the oath of Office. An Oath is just a promise, and a man's promise is only as strong as the character of that man...

... and BidenHarris has exactly zero strength of character. that has been proven over and over again.

His insistence on "alliances" and "coalitions" taken together with his destabilization of international affairs does seem to hint that he might not be upset to embroil the entire world in war once again, so who knows for sure? But I don't think he will intentionally spark off WWIII.

Unintentional bumbling, which is his forte, is another matter. He IS headed that way with his obvious and oblivious ineptitude in international relations.

It seems we are on our own, on autopilot, for the foreseeable future, and that we will have to see to our own defense. BidenHarris is too busy kissing enemy asses to lift a finger to defend us. The hell of it is I can't even point at Liberals and say "well YOU voted for this!" any more, because they didn't. The vote was without a doubt stolen. I don't believe even Liberals are suicidal enough to have voted his ass into office, so what we've got here is a stolen election and a usurped office, courtesy in large part of the CCP and Iran.

There really isn't any other explanation for all the ass-kissing and dick-massaging being aimed at those two parties by the BidenHarris regime.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by 727Sky - 02-26-2021, 09:57 AM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by Kenzo - 02-26-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by Kenzo - 02-26-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by BIAD - 02-26-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by Ninurta - 02-28-2021, 09:12 PM