Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democrat NGO’s To Direct Military / CIA & FBI In Purge of Conservatives
(02-01-2021, 01:21 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 09:01 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 10:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 07:37 AM)drussell41 Wrote: Yep, my flying days ended when my chest was thoroughly groped by a TSA agent.   I was wearing a snug bra and apparently they thought I was packing explosive versus breasts.  There is no where I need to go badly enough to put up with that.

Oh good lord! Life wasn't hard enough, so now I gotta worry about explosive breasts too!

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

TSA is another outfit that needs to be disbanded and rebuilt from the ground up.

Sorry to hear of your experience, @"drussell41" 

Cheers

Both TSA and DHS were started under Bush, authorized by the Patriot Act as I recall. Both need to go, and the Patriot Act can go with 'em. If they were doing what they were supposed to do, it would be another thing, but they don't. I said way back then that they were just sanctioned Brown Shirts and Secret Police in America, and I have not changed my opinion of that. They don't worry nearly enough about the terrorists they were supposed to hunt, and way too much about their own citizenry.

And they always have.

TSA came to me with a job offer about a year or so after they started. They needed supervisory staff for the TSA at the international airport in Greensboro, NC. I told them that if I wanted to grope little old white ladies, I could just stay home and do that without getting into the headlines. I don't think I made any friends there.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat NGO’s To Direct Military / CIA & FBI In Purge of Conservatives - by Ninurta - 02-01-2021, 04:47 PM