Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stunned for want of a better word
(12-16-2020, 04:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 04:10 AM)Just Looking Wrote: SORRY I am not too good at changing colours as I have a light background.

With ref to my thread start post I did ask someone I know if they thought it was genuine and below is their reply.

I have to admit I find it difficult to believe the part about the secret Chinese underground base in Maine and its destruction with
so many deaths. The reason being that WW3 would have been and gone by now as the Chinese would never just sit by surely?

REPLY:-

It is genuine, I have been in contact with certain people over there and there is A LOT going on right now, more than anyone could
imagine, Biden will never sit in the oval office, in fact if he doesn't concede before Jan 20th he, his brother and his son, Bill Clinton,
Hillary Clinton,Barrack Hussein Obama, Mark Zuckerberg, all the media heads, and social platform CEO, Pelosi, and many many others
will be behind bars.
Trump has special services all in certain places, it will happen very quick and most likely within an hour... 
The US Navy has been bought home and is all around the East and West coastlines. 10's of 1000's of Chinese Uni spies acting as
students have already been arrested, there is a very strong rumour that there was a large Chinese  "DUMB" (deep underground
Military base) in Maine that has had a 30,000lb bomb hit it killing 50,000 Chinese soldiers this is unconfirmed but a very strong rumour
by very reliable sources.. to the North Trudeau has sold out to the Chinese and they have many Chinese soldiers on the border..  search
youtube for "Tipping point radio" with Scott Mckay and a youtube channel called  Monkeywerx both youtube and facebook have been
taking down youtubes one after another but they are being reuploaded.
There is one that has been taken down 3 times that I have been posting, its an interview with Lou Dobbs from Sky news interviewing
Trump's attorney who is "releasing the Kraken Sidney Powell.. Lou Dobbs has promised to show all her evidence unedited and there is
truck loads.  But definitely subscribe to Tipping point radio and monkeywerx for the latest REAL news..
Trump is a genius, the absolute opposite of what the media makes him out to be.. this whole plan has been in operation before he even
got in.. he knew that the elections were being rigged for the last 20 years and vowed to "Drain the swamp, and take down the paedophile
cabal...

With all due respect to your contact, I will believe that when I see it, and not before. I'm not saying it's impossible, only that I will believe it when I see it.

Regarding the Maine DUMB complex and the "30,000 bomb" , as far as I know the largest bomb currently in our inventory is the MOAB. It weighs 21,600 pounds total, of which only 18,300 pounds is actual explosive. There is a potential it might have been a 15 kt nuke, but there are observers all around the world continually searching for evidence of nuclear explosions, and I believe they would have raised holy hell in that event. They cut up a fuss at North Korea's underground nuke test, and that was only 0.5 to 1 kt. I have serious reservations that incident ever happened.

There ARE, however, naval assets patrolling both coasts - carrier groups and destroyers, I think. I don't know if someone, some where, expects something, or if it's just precaution to keep other countries from taking advantage of the chaos going on here right now.

I don't know about "Chinese troops all along the Canadian border", but I do know the PLA has a base and a presence just north of the Washington state/ Canada border, on the coast, and that could be used to ferry in troops and supplies for an assault on the US, so it's possible I reckon. rememberr the "Cuban Missile Crisis"? That was because The Soviets were installing a nuke base 90 miles off the coast of Florida, I'm still scratching my head as to why the PLA has been allowed a base less than 20 miles off the Washington border, where it's all dry land and they could walk it if necessary or take a sailboat around the border buoys if they were being leisurely.

I am so pleased that you have said that as I was, to be blunt, worried that I was the only one who is sceptical. In fact I am a bit sceptical about the whole situation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by Snarl - 12-16-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by Snarl - 12-16-2020, 01:21 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by kdog - 12-16-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by kdog - 12-16-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by Just Looking - 12-16-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by Wallfire - 12-16-2020, 07:10 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 04:47 PM