Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunter Biden's ex-business partner to face sentencing...
Looks like another lap top has surfaced. Oh my! I heard Joe was going back to his basement and wasn't coming out until the debates.  I can't imagine why.   tinysure 

Quote:More trouble for Joe Biden as Ukrainian lawmaker claims second laptop belonging to Hunter's business contacts in the country has been seized by law enforcement
  • Andrii Derkach posted to Facebook on Friday to say there is a 'second laptop'
  • In the post Derkach says that laptop 'was given to Ukrainian law enforcement' 
  • 'These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop,' he warned in the post  
  • Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, has said foreign sources did not provide the Hunter Biden emails first reported last week
  • Derkach is one of Giuliani's principal contacts; a Treasury Department sanction announcement characterized him as an 'active Russian agent for over a decade'
  • Last week, the New York Post published emails and photographs that the outlet claimed were contained on a laptop owned by Hunter Biden
  • Messages suggested that Hunter had arranged for a top executive at Burisma to meet his father when he was VP and in charge of US policy with Ukraine

Read More/Source
Wonder what they'll find on this one?   minusculethinking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunter Biden's ex-business partner to face sentencing... - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-19-2020, 02:17 AM