Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yes, I can agree that Enoch built the Great
(09-24-2020, 03:16 AM)guohua Wrote: Ok, I'll finish the title here,,, it was a teaser  tinydrroling

I do think that Enoch built the Great Pyramids of Giza, for the same reasons giving my Erich Von Daniken.
The book of Enoch was removed from the Bible most Christians use today because he spoke of being trained by Aliens and traveling the Universe with Aliens and about Giants. 

Great Video.

If I remember right it was the Neffilim who had extraordinary skills and knowledge. Some in metalurgy, some in Alchemy, others in stone and things thought at the time as sorcery. Unknown in the time and thought of as magic, astrology, medicine, and then Enoch spoke of sons who were skilled in elements of building, metalurgy and such. I was looking for Bible passages, but in the short time searching scarcely found any. With some of the massive stones it seems muscle was not enough even with thousands of slaves or volunteers. You'v seen some of the quaries with single stones as big as and aircraft carrier, four or more stories high. Yet Erick Von Daniken seems  a bit oportunistic and cavalier in his theories and asumptions. He could be right ? Mysteries indeed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I can agree that Enoch built the Great - by PLOTUS - 09-25-2020, 12:40 AM