Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie.
(08-01-2020, 06:53 AM)hutch622 Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 09:48 AM)Wallfire Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 09:22 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 08:33 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 08:23 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Let's just all get on board, do this thing and get back to our goddamned lives.

I absolutely agree with everything you've said. I do rant my heart out here but in the day to day life, I do wear the mask, wash my hands and keep a distance.

Hoping we will get back to our lives, like I took a quote out of everything you've said.

But to be honest, I doubt we will get back to our lives like it used to be.

Notice that there is a heck of a lot of people now mentioning a "new normal" ?

Why? Why push that agenda? Why even mention the possibility of a new normal?

Some people are even comparing those measures to when wearing a seat belt in your car became mandatory. Everyone hated it but now it's normal.

Talk about a comparison that doesn't compare!!

I'm sorry but I don't want any of this shit to be my new normal. Not.One.Bit.

Get done with this thing and give me my life back, is what I hope for.

But I have this weird gut feeling that it won't be that simple.

Again, this is my opinion and I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

:)

And I don't want to bury anyone I know or love over this horrible thing. Herman Cain died today from this monsterous disease  )-: . He was at Trump's Tulsa rally wearing no mask and flaunting his "Civil Right" to do as he liked. What price will we pay to maintain the status quo? Life is full of changes. I don't know what's to come, but I don't believe the Medical profession garners an agenda of any sort. I am going to be a team player for the time being.
Once again, remember the CCP virus kills 0.6% of infected people, that means you have a 99.4% survival rate. So one has to ask why are the governments of the world destroying the economys and oppressing the people
Actually its killing  3.355 percent of people in the US that contract it and 3.87 globally .  My country Australia is sitting at 1.16 percent . Why the difference i have no idea
Its 0.6%, we in Europe count only the deaths caused by the CCP virus as no one get paid we dont count people who die in  motor bike crashes

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-31-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM