Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie.
Point blank, I can't breathe in the masks because I have COPD, wear them too long in the humidity and I start feeling close to passing out.. 

The governors EO states that if pre-existing health conditions make wearing a mask intolerable that we are exempt from wearing them and no one can say boo. 

But that's all changing. Want to see your doctor? Mask is 100% mandatory or your not allowed in the building. Walmart policy is now not letting anyone in without a mask, period, without exception according to my son today. 

My breathing is so labored with a mask on I now have to go through a full sleep study and new COPD work up before surgery, because the doctor can't tell what I breathe like when I'm allowed to breathe normally and not be suffocated... why? Because mask. 

It's ridiculous... for real. I don't leave the house often enough to contract the virus but I'm not allowed enough air when I am out to keep from passing out cold should I want to, I don't know... spend my money on necessities. 

It's gotten ridiculous. The EO should be sufficient to say some of us need air.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-31-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Grace - 07-30-2020, 11:40 PM