Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
(06-29-2020, 04:05 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Wow, I'm sorry your grandmother was such a superstitious (shitty?) person, to shun her own granddaughter like that over something you obviously didn't do.  That's wild.  I mean no offense whatsoever.  In my experience grandparents are either great or horrible.

I have a friend who said he's really sensitive to detecting spirits, basically a feeling he gets, but he's got nothing on premonitions.  I imagine that's a blessing and a curse.

To your other point, I've always trusted the gut feeling.  Worst case scenario, you're wrong, but alive.

I forgave her once I was old enough to understand that she was just afraid.  It is horrible to lose a child. Especially a newborn. Trying to deal with that heart break you look for reasons, explanations, something or someone to blame. It is hard enough to deal with an unexplained lost, to have to wrap your head around how an eleven year old child would know that it was going to happen, is too much.

It was a very long time ago that this happened, and it still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it. I was trapped with something I didn't understand and no matter what I did, it was going to bring pain to someone. So, I was the only one that they could blame. I became the source. To solve a problem, removing the source is usually the most logical option. For them it was shunning me. For me it was shutting down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-29-2020, 04:42 AM