Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19?
Okay, here I go, my first thread, and it would be in the Political Forum! I am a real glutton for punishment.

Anyway, I am one of those liberals your mother warned you about. I’m not a fan of President Trump. I do try hard to find the good in some things he does. Like the tax cut was nice. So I don’t hate him, and yeah, despite my dislike for him, he is my President. We must play the hand we’re dealt. Anyway, I watched a little of both of President Trump’s rallies. Based on the estimates of the crowd size, together would be a little over 20,000 people between the two venues. 

Most were not wearing masks (no I don’t want to get into a debate regarding masks, that’s been beaten to death), or social distancing. Of course I worry about everyone at those venues. They put themselves at risk for getting COVID-19. But it’s a free country, no biggie there. We all have freedom of choice. Good thing there. I worry President Trump will get sick, after being around so many people. I do not want anything bad to happen to him. He is older after all, and not in the best of health. Being an admitted liberal, please do not paint me with the same broad brush and think I would ever want something bad to happen to him, or anyone for that matter. In fact, it may surprise you to hear I pray for him occasionally. 

I’m wondering how those of you here in Rogue Nation feel about all this. Are you worried too? Do you think he’s taking too much of a risk? I realize he’s campaigning, but I think he should refrain from anymore rallies for awhile. What do you all think? I’d love to hear your opinions. Thanks.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19? - by ChiefD - 06-28-2020, 03:51 AM