Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They're Right Here Right Now!
(06-28-2020, 10:17 AM)RightHereRightNow Wrote: Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

I have lurked on ATS since about 2012. Came upon the site while searching some paranormal subject, cannot even remember what it was now. Then i checked it just about every day since then, just to keep a bead on whats happening in the world. And of course the many paranormal and ufo topics were always interesting, my main interest. Im not American so the whole American political scenario doesnt interest me much. ATS seem to be likely to shut down though, so i found a suggestion in a thread there, to this and some other sites.

I hope y'all dont mind but im not a very "talky" type of person. And my household keeps me pretty busy, my son  and animals and housework. So i will probably not post as much as most other members but i will contribute occasionally. ATS was so big a site, i found that whatever i could say on any subject had been said already. This seems a nice cozy site though. 

Anyway so yeah nice to be here and thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome aboard ! 

I am into anything ufo and alien, but mostly crytos . Hoping to go on a bigfoot hunt one day. The wife is more into possessions and exorcism.

What ever trips your trigger, think it's all here, but please, share and add more. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Messages In This Thread
They're Right Here Right Now! - by gordi - 06-27-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: They're Right Here Right Now! - by guohua - 06-27-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: They're Right Here Right Now! - by BIAD - 06-27-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: They're Right Here Right Now! - by BIAD - 06-28-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: They're Right Here Right Now! - by BIAD - 06-28-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: They're Right Here Right Now! - by Snarl - 06-29-2020, 04:32 PM
RE: They're Right Here Right Now! - by kdog - 06-30-2020, 03:32 AM
RE: They're Right Here Right Now! - by guohua - 06-28-2020, 11:08 PM