Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maybe I have had it "COVID" after all
Quote:For the good of our members who took the time to comment I probably should do a test to confirm if I had COVID or not however here are my thoughts on getting tested. The test kits they would use probably come from China which may be infected themselves or are known for false Test results.

No, don't do that.
I also believe the tests are already tainted with the virus, and after that paw paw and goat tested positive I wouldn't trust any test to be accurate.
Once they have test results that come back positive, they track you with your phone. Some countries are making people download an app that lets your doctor know if you come in contact with another person who had/has the virus, and then you go back into quarantine all over again. Your name will be on file with the WHO, and you will be tracked for the rest of your life. It's called contact tracing.
I think their goal is to keep everyone locked up, living in fear, so they can control the population easier.

AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I have had it "COVID" after all - by 727Sky - 05-18-2020, 08:45 AM
RE: Maybe I have had it "COVID" after all - by Wallfire - 05-18-2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Maybe I have had it "COVID" after all - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-19-2020, 03:55 PM