Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Global Warming' 'Climate Change' getting Rebranding?
A few points:

_ I'm ok with the US ceasing to export it's oil. China, for example, doesn't need it... they are very capable of carbon-loading the planet without it, as they demonstrate daily. If we kept it at home, we might be able to reduce gas prices right here....

- Pelosi CAN NOT "stand in" for President Trump at ANY State functions. She is neither President nor Vice-President, and the Speaker of the House is not authorized to represent the US President, no matter how much power she covets. Didn't we exit that silly-assed treaty, anyhow? If we did, and I believe it's so, the US does not NEED any "representation" at it's meetings!

- If Pelosi does not opt fly to this conference on her broom, and elects to fly in a plane instead, she's only increasing her carbon footprint in order to bitch about OTHER FOLKS' carbon footprints. There is a word for that in the English language...

- I'm also ok with the end of mining coal. Coal mining was the driving force in the local economy here, and since it's collapse, our local economy has collapsed as well, measured against the rest of the world. However, that artificial economy was only a blip on the radar here. We got along just fine without it for over a hundred years before the carpetbaggers came in to scalp our resources out from under us for their own enrichment, and we can get along without exporting it for their enrichment for hundreds of years more. What we need is for boatloads of the weak-minded folk who depended on that economy without contributing to it to move the hell away from here, pursue their dreams elsewhere, and leave us to the business of living. We have thousands of years worth of coal left here, and I for one could heat my house to the end of my days with it with no problem. They're talking about attempting to import "green" industries to support our local economy and replace the coal economy when they ought to be talking about EXPORTING useless eaters to lessen the strain on what we have.

- I give less than half a shit about starving folks in east and south Africa. That's their lookout, not mine, Maybe they should consider spending more of their time working to eat, and less of it breeding more mouths they can't feed. What happened to the Worker's Paradise with plenty for all that their communist overlords promised when said overlords needed fighters to support their agenda? Let their goddamned communist overlords feed 'em - it ain't MY problem - I'm not the one who promised them Utopia!

- I have an issue with some of the images above - some of those "smoke stacks" are very clearly emitting steam, not smoke. Are we having an issue with humidifying the world now? Won't more steam and humidity help mitigate the "droughts" that are being blamed for starving African kids?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Global Warming' 'Climate Change' getting Rebranding? - by Ninurta - 12-03-2019, 06:05 AM