Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to print your pee & poop into a bio-degradable plastic friend who is fun to play
(11-10-2019, 07:44 PM)guohua Wrote: The NWO will draft and implement Rights for Robots, it'll be illegal to turn on off or shut any of them down with an Electromagnetic Pulse. 
They'll arrest you for Murder.

The NWO & UN will make it Mandatory Every Home has a Guardian Robot to assure YOU abide by the Rules of the New World Order.

I'm ok with that - a Watcher Bot would not be the first piece of machinery I've killed.

They are already making headway with installing Watcher Bots in homes - does Alexa and her sisters Cortana and Siri ring any bells?

fuck 'em - all I have to do in the event of mandatory Watcher Bots is refuse to pay the power bill, and THEY will have to kill off their own Watcher Bots, keeping my own hands free of robot oil and guilt...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to print your pee & poop into a bio-degradable plastic friend who is fun to play - by Ninurta - 11-11-2019, 02:57 AM