Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alternative Medicines for a Better Life
(10-28-2019, 04:32 PM)rickymouse Wrote: I will have to watch the video.  I have been studying things like this for many years and testing things on myself....and the cats.  I have had some success but also have found that what people and often research says is not applicable.  I had some genetics done and that explains a lot of the side effects I have experienced in both food intolerances and severe side effects of some meds the doctors like to push.

I always learn something new from reading people's stuff, but it takes a lot of research some times to find out how what they are saying works.  Often the people just parrot things and often since they do not understand how stuff works their information is not applicable to what they apply it to.  But half the time it is correct.  I suppose that since half of what we hear and read these days is BS, especially coming from the FDA and CDC, it is just normal.

Good to hear from you again.
I hope you are doing ok and you are Happy, Healthy and Rogue-Nation Wise!!!!  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alternative Medicines for a Better Life - by guohua - 10-28-2019, 10:10 PM