Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(01-08-2021, 09:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 05:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks for bringing this error to our attention @"BIAD".  I don't want to spread "fake news".  Still, would McStain and traitor Graham have any business with the leader of Afghanistan?  I still smell rat shit.

Yeah, they would have business with Karzai, seeing as how we installed him and supported him in the early days of the war. Karzai was the US's Boy in Afghanistan in the early days of the war. It wasn't much different than the Soviets installing Babrak Karmal and later Najibullah during their stay there.

Of more concern to me is their support of ISIS in Syria under the Obama regime. That's what we need to be looking at, and that is where the rat shit will be found...

... and both McCain and Graham have their hands stained with that same rat shit.

Regarding the photo, what made me first look deeper was the way it was "washed out", which is often a sign of manipulation, done to hide edges, mismatched lighting and contrast, and the like. It was only after that got my attention, and upon closer consideration and examination, that I noticed the height differences and clothing anomalies. I believe the photo of bin Laden's face came out of that 2001 video where he makes a speech sitting in a camp, with a Krinkov propped up against the wall behind him.

@"Ninurta", Okay.
As you can tell, I'm not brushed up on what happened around the world before 2015. I was one of those "asleep" people who thought the world would keep on turning and everything would be hunky-dory without my attention to it, or input.
I hated, absolutely hated, history in school, so I never paid much attention to it. I blame that on boring teachers.

I've learned more in the past 5 years about politics and history than I ever could have in school.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-08-2021, 10:13 PM