Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
(11-12-2020, 02:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:11 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: The woods behind Perry Ct. In Marysville are haunted. My friends and I have experienced several phenomena as a group. There was a particular Summer between 2000-2002 we camped outside in our backyards a lot and talked philosophy/theology or just hung out and listened to Jay play on his guitar.

One night we were hanging out at the jungle gym/swings that are directly in front of the entrance to the forest and Jay said "Guys am I nuts or is there a person standing under that streetlight?" So we all get closer and there is this gathering of mist under the light and there appeared to be a silhouette in the middle of the mist...but it wasn't clear amd nobody wanted to find out for sure so we headed back to Jay's backyard where we had 2 tents setup for camping. We chilled in the tents and calmed down a bit. We get out again and just a moment later Jay shouts "FUCK OFF!" Startled, I look to where he's pointing and he says "Do you see that?" And sure enough...that small cloud of mist had travelled all the way over to where we were camping. It was super weird.

Another night we were hanging out on my front deck and we heard this loud BANG! The sound came from the park area so we ran over...I would say it took us no more than 5-10 seconds from hearing the sound to arriving at the park entrance and this jungle gym...which weighed God knows how many pounds...flipped completely upside down, I even remember how the yellow slide just flopped downward and how silly it looked. We tried to flip it back but to no avail. The adults were pretty angry the next day as it took ten of us or so to get it flipped back over and we got chewed out because they thought we did it on purpose as some sort of prank.

@"Bloodstained", that's freaky, especially about the shadow man.

I saw my first ghost when I was six. It was peeping around the corner of the house when my cousins and I were outside playing. It was just dusk out, so it showed up good enough to see; it was white. I screamed and started running for the door of their house with them right behind me, although they didn't know why I was screaming.
I told them what I saw when we got inside. We went back to tell my Aunt who was sewing in the bedroom, but she didn't believe us.
When we went back into the living room, couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes, every window in there was up; not so when we first went in.
I'm not sure if it was the same night, or a different time, but when we went to bed (I was staying the night), I awoke sometime in the middle of the night and saw a person standing in the hallway. It wasn't my Aunt. Gave me the creepiest feeling! I pulled the covers over my head and that's all I remember about that.

Ever since that night, I had all kinds of paranormal incidents. I'm in my sixties now, and still have them, but they no longer scare me.  I just threaten to bring out the sage and things calm down very quickly.   tinylaughing

I'm calling it a hoax for trying to get attention.  minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by kdog - 11-19-2020, 02:04 AM