Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Turkey's Erdogan says won't allow U.S. stalling in Syria deal
(09-03-2019, 03:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 04:39 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta"  and re-populate it with humans. Pity.

So, It appears you've been to Turkey,,,,,,, Yup, Strongly Agree!
DAMN, I miss the good old days. When Men Were Men, That Piss Ant Nutless Jimmy Carter Destroyed the Agency/Farm. 
Mr. G

It's proof that life ain't fair to see that Reagan is dead and Carter yet lives. maybe even the Devil doesn't want him, 'cause Carter is one man who could fuck up Hell itself.

Camp Peary is still there - is it not still active? I know some Contra cadre were run through it, but that was back in the mid - 80's or so, and a lot can change in 30 years. Of course the only way I knew they were there was running into a knot of escapees from that program one weekend in a town southeast of the Farm. They appeared to be on R+R, and I'm pretty certain it was unauthorized, so I presumed them to be escapees. Not a doubt in my mind that they were Contras being trained as cadre.

Unauthorized for sure.
It's not as active as it was in the Real Days Of Men / Women actual Espionage and a casual Coup d'etat.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turkey's Erdogan says won't allow U.S. stalling in Syria deal - by guohua - 09-03-2019, 03:58 AM