Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker

[Image: 27134fe3c8e85d02dafa53e562f33d9e.jpg]

Blonde hair blew in the warm summer evening breeze.. Sitting on the roof of her house in a middle class neighboorhood, The Seventeen year old sat on a blanket..

An older woman of mixed heritage stuck her head out a window, "Austin.. Do you mind if I join you.."

"Are you sure you want to Ms. shoeloch," Austin spoke to the blue jeaned teacher as she walked out on the roof? "Sandra and gretchen have disowned me.. Diana.."

Ms. Shoeloch sits on the blanket next to her.. "He grows up every inch the A$$ hole I thought he would.. Me and Ira got into it again.. Are you sure you want to talk with me.. I.."

"Alex still speaks to me.. Said he promised he would be my friend till ," austin takes a deep breath.. "Jolene.. I know the.. I mean I do not like Ira.. You.. You were put into a bad position. You had to follow orders as a technomage.. Alex said I.. I did not know I was the source of you and Ira's fights?"

Thinking for a moment, "He .. He still loves you.. You are his first love.. "

"Tink," austin smiles.. "I.. he was so sweet and then.. I.. The man I thought he would grow into was.. And.."

"Time Travel is a B#$%^.. " Jolene takes out a flask, "We are not supposed to tell you.. Orders.. "

"Tell me what.. He slept with that woman.. I felt them.. It.." Looking at the flask, "What is that.. Some.. A simple flask.."

"God no.. It is a chilled thermo flask.. " Popping the lid, "Strawberry daiquiri.." Sipping it, "I.. F#$% them.. Austin.. I think little Rufus is holding out on us.. I think Andros is under orders.."

"Orders," austin is surprised at the statement and being handed the flask.. "Wait you were told not to tell me.."

"Let them argue with Alex.." Jolene Shoeloch takes the flask back," He said you were vibe killing up here.. Sandra and him are binge watching several things.. " Taking a sip, "Her name is Isans.. Her husband just got back.. She was blind.. Well is.."

Austin is handed the flask..

"Austin.. Andros .. He executed a very powerfulman's son.. Chopped him into little pieces and put him the deepfreezers.." Jolene took out another flask,"But.. Austin so far they have found over a hundred tropies at this man's house.. They are.. It is bad.. It has gone from Andros being public enemy to the man's father having to answer a LOT of questions.."

"Trophies," Austin was surprised.. "I thought Littleman was not allowed to change hsitory.. Direct orders.."

"He was a serial killer.. One of our agents almost got killed by him.." Opening the flask, "It.. They are lying little S@#$s.. Asimov's exact words.. "

A female voice steps outside to the porch, "No Admiral hopper.. You may NOT speak with your agent.. I do not give to flying F#$%s.. We are having private time.. And you will ALL leave Alex alone during this time period.." The voice hangs up the phone, "Austin.. Jolene.. Pizza is on its way.. Alex ordered one for each of us.."

"Sandra," Austin takes a deep breath.. 

"What you did was wrong.. You crawled into littlemans bed or he crawled into yours.. Either way he deserved better.. " Sandra speaks, "You are still my friend.. I am just pissed at you.. "

The sliding door opens up and then shuts..

"Dont worry.." Jolene shakes her head, "You know how much S@#$ we are catching over being exposed.. And we are being blamed socially.. "

Raising the flask, "To the moronic haters.."

Austin and Jolene Shoeloch band flask together..

"I have a daughter.. She is fourteen," Austin takes a deep breath.. "She told me I am a b@#$%.. That nana lizzie was a batter person then I was.."

"We heard.. You told she gets it honest back.." Jolene chuckles, "Appearently I will become littleman's lover in the future.."

"Two nephews with my sister," Austin sipps again.. "Was she hot.. Isans?"

"Yes.. Very hot," Jolene sighs.. "I feel old.."

"So you knew he was a prodigy," Austin responds?

"He has excellent hearing.." Jolene shoeloch freezes, "F@#$.."

"What," austin looks around..

"It .. So much for me being smart.. Littleman heard me tell Ira.. I mean.. During.. He knows what I like.. "

The both laugh and look up at the stars..

"He loves you.. From what our psych department put together we were all measured against you.." Jolene gives austin a dirty look, "Even Summer .. Said a few things.."

"Summer is gorgeous," austin looked at Ms. shoeloch.. "She is.. She has a fuller form with some curves and.. Well.. I think she gets.. She has this earth mother thing going on.."

"That is not the half of it," Jolene looked up at the stars.. "She told the Proctors if she ever saw them again.. Or they asked her if she had any inappropriate contact with Littleman again.. She was a technomage and it would suck if mother earth had new fertilizer.. And then she would break Littleman in properly with their wives help.."

Austin started laughing, "She really tell them that.."

"Several females have inquired over his contract with Olivia.." Jolene sipped again as she laid back, "This.. You are curious over Diana and.. "

"She gets MIT.. "Austin was sounding a little jealous, "I mean he did not.." Austin rubbed a ring on a necklace, "Why did he make a deal for her and not me?"

"You still have not decided what you want to do.." Jolene seemed to focus on something, "I mean you have improved since you and littleman MATED as Ba'Ba'Yaug said.. Your grades have come up.. Did you ask Jessica Slash Stacy?"

"She said I had ran away from home.." austin took a deep breath, "I improved.. Oh.. The soul Speak S@#% !"

"We did run the numbers," Jolene paused. "Have you considered littleman just lucked into everything he did.. "

"He did so much with," austin sighed.. "I .." A tear fell from Austin's face, "After I died.. He went wild.."

"To qoute our top psychologist.. Hog is the best descriptor," Jolene chuckled.. "The number crunchers, as the Grandmaster calls them, were surprised that Littleman left the way he did.."

"Diana is heart broken," Austin sighs.. "She.. She kissed James and Littleman almost killed him.. He.."

"Got his A$$ reamed by Rufus.." Jolene chuckles, "You asked for a chance to save Austin.. Five god D@#$ lifetimes Littleman.. Awetin this.. Awetin that.. If I had a chance to save her.. Well, We F#$%ing delivered Littleman.. You never asked for a happy ever after.. I can safely say.. GROW THE F@#$ UP!! She is god D@#$ young adult in her Crazy phase! We both know she needs time to heal.. You are paying the price for a tactical call.. Do NOT whine to me! CAPTAIN!"

Austin closed her eyes, "He.. " Austin closes her eyes instinctually holding a ring on a necklace, "Five lifetimes.. Is.. Is that why Rufus.. I thought she hated me.."

"She is stuck in Replay.. She doesnt hate you Austin.. She is just.. Old.. She chewed your rear out because.. "

"Like an old Nana," austin spoke with half a smile.. "She did pay for lunch.. I.. " Austin's eyes glow softly," She feels guilty somewhat.. And.. Is that why.. I have been left alone.."

"To heal," Jolene took a deep breath..

Austin is silent for a minute..

Something goes off, "Hang on summer is calling.."

Jolene brought up a hologram of a female in a summer red dress.. Summer with no shoes on, "Jolene.. Hi Austin.. " Summer looks around, "You will want to see this.."

A figure lands on the side of a building as a fire fight goes on it seems inside the building..

"LITTLEMAN," Austin sits up!

The Figure seemed to be holding onto the side of the building like a spider..

"Fall back.. The Colonel is down.. We.. They were ready for us," A pissed off voice sounds off..

Several People come from the shadows pinning down the group..

The person on the side of the building jumps into the group from the shadows..

a cadence fills the air..

"When I go home," An electronic synthesized voice sings..

The man who spoke earlier, "What the F#$%!"

"The is Templar One.. Captain.." The group pining them down that Templar One landed in the middle of tries to fight, "Tell General Riechs the US Navy pays its debts.. I am here to return the favor for his assistance last december on behalf of the worlds most power Navy.."

"Littleman is.. What the F#$%," austin watches the fight as the enemy dies..

A strong male voice, "Captain.. "

"General riechs.. Lets finish this mission.. Lt. colonel Get the wounded out of here.. Snowball.. Hellion.. Tommy boy you are with me.. Lets go play recon like you did in the Sudanese," Templar One spoke..

"Our cover is nblown," The Lt. colonel Responds..

"Snowball.. Hellion.. Tommy Boy," General Riechs voice is clear.. "You are attached to .."

"UDT.." Templar One Interrupts as he kills the last person pinning them..

"UDT.. Templar One.. These people have.."

"I dont give to flying F#$%s.. Tommy Boy.. We execute your plan.. I heard it and it sounds much better.. So why are we here.."

"Captain.." One of the men who peeled off spoke with Pride, "We hit the enemy randomly trying to get the .. It is called a Carlin Generator.. That.. We are not clear on.."

"I will take point.. Tommy boy.. S@#$.. I want explosives planted all the way around this base.. You ten minutes Chairforce.. Hellion you are with me.. Back to Back," Littleman orders.. "General.. I know why we are here.. Contact .. F#$%.. General halleck.. I need rapid response.. And.."

"What is a carlin Generator," Austin whispers.. "I have never heard of it.."

"REBA.." Templar One has reentered the building with the three members of the strike team, "Call.. Call Jolene.. I can feel she is talking with Austin.."

"The are watching sir," A female voice sounds out.. "Putting you through.."

"Littleman," Austin whispers..

Silence ensues for a minute as Littleman and The Air force Spec ops are shoot their way through the building..

"Hellion.. This is agent Jolene.. With.." Jolene Pauses, "With MAMG of SPAWAR.. Can you find a terminal and access something ou.."

"Roger that.. We do have Port accessors for not net tech.. " Hellion responds, "Ms. Follingsworth.. "

"You.. You are," Jolene pauses.. "Thank god.. Let me get.."

A younger female voice comes over the air, "Littleman you are NOT going to ignore me.."

"Little Techno witch," General riechs interrupts.. "I will speak with hellion later.. Now is not the.."

On the hologram, a hologram of a female appears in technomage gear, "General I want you to make sure Littleman has to call home EVERY week.. And Hellion is now the CoS's tech liason to your command.."

A device on Hellions belt glows..

"In exchange," Diana's hologram has her hand raised.. "I am getting all the data off their servers for you.. I only need three minutes.."

"that is not," Hellion interrupted..

"General.. Data breach.. A massive set of files are loading into personal computers in our lockers.. I.. I did not think that was possible?" The Voice speaks, "General.."

"Welcome as my CoS tech liason Hellion.. Captain," general Heller has a command tone.. "we have a deal little Techno witch.. One phone call a week minimum! Brigadier General.. Get those laptops over to tech.. Call Admiral hopper.."

Littleman is cussing..

"Apprentice witch," hellion sound spissed at first.. "It takes more then.. F#$% you are splitting the data up.."

"I also know why littleman is there.. You are banned from field operations and will ride a desk.." Diana speaks coldly as her hologram has mathematical formulas floating around it, "There we go.. Littleman.. You will have to exit the south entrance With hellion.."

"You overstep," Hellion calls out as he covers littleman..

"She is right.. Your daughter is a friend of mine.. I am not letting her father dies on this mission.. "

"My daughter is only a week old Captain," Hellion has a tone with his voice..

"She is a lesbian jack A$$.." Andros speaks coldly, "She loves you and wants to get to know her father.. I cant have you in the field.. I am in enough trouble for changing history again.."

"General Riechs.." The Brigadier General takes a deep breath, "Admiral Creast of the New science command is on the horn.. She is not happy.."

"Send a message back.." General Riechs softly Speaks, "Tell the Admiral The worlds most powerful navy is on watch.. And this is left over from the ZETA ELE protocols.. Now.. Ms. Parker.. What the F#$% is a Carlin generator.."

"Littleman.. Please.. Call me," austin sighs.. "I broke up with Evelynn.. I am worried about you.."

A pissed off man in body armor stands in the doorway..

An older blonde haired woman smiled, "Protcor.. I will get Diana for you.."

[Image: 0d31775018b1d9f9874fe606b9b6ee08.jpg]

"Ma.. I mean honored Territory chief of the US southern district of the Faux Yee Naldlooshii .. I am here to .. To make peace with Austin Artemis Parker.." The man took off his helmet revealing a black eye.. Austin was at the top of the stairs as the Proctor went on , "I mispoke in the bar in Tuscon.. Littleman.. Used said discussion as his reason for investigating a treaty violation between the native american tribes, homo reptilians, SPAWAR, Admiral creast, General Riechs, Skull and bones, Freemason's Franklin trust, The committee for a better future, The Syndicate, The people of the way, The wendigo, The yeti tribes, the matriarchy..."

Joyce parker Raises an eye brow as the poor proctor spent the next four minutes naming organizations.

A female with light brown hair stood up and whispered, "Delano.. "

A red haired teen on the couch stood in shorts and t shirt.. He was listening, "Hang on Noel.."

The Proctor kept going with diana walking in with an adult tatooed female giggling..

"..and the US Postal Service.." The Proctor took a deep breath, "My action and opinions at the bar are my own and not representative of the Church of Sciences opinions.."

"Start over.. You forgot The texas Rangers, The Tuscon chamber of commerce, The american Legion, the BBB, and ..." Alex goes on to name eighteen more organizations, "Not to mention the Arizona corporation commissionThe Proctor.. START OVER FROM THE BEGINNING.."

"MR MACER," The Proctor was not very happy.. seeing the look on the tattoed Technomage's face, He closes his eyes.. "It.. Your god D@#$ friend has turned my wife against me.. I did not have.. I am just friends with Ira.. I had nothing to do with the Wi-jay S@#$.. Or with buring your.. The.. God F#$%ing.." Taking a deep breath, "I apologize.. Ms. Austin Artemis Parker.. I misspoke in the bar...."

The Proctor began to repeat the whole thing..

Austin walks downstairs.. "Enough.." Raising her hand, "You want me to forgive you and accept your apology.. I have to mow the lawn.. It is my turn.. The mower is in the garage.. And.. Take two weeks off and take your wife on a vacation.. You sound like a work a holic.. " The Proctor is looking at her, "And littleman can be a jack A$$.. Mow th elawn, take out the trash.. Mow Ms. shoeloch's lawn.. Properly.. And then take two weeks off and take your wife to that spot she wanted to go to.. Oh.. And DO NOT ever f#$5ing mention Ira's name around me ever again.. Alex's ban applies to his name in this house.."

"Ms. Parker," the Proctor had a look on his face..

"She also is supposed to weed the garden.." Joyce chuckled, "Change clothes and get to work.."

The Proctor looked at Diana and the other technomage, "Xena.. Please explain that.."

"You were ordered here by your wife and supervisor.. Mow the lawns, grab the trash, weed the garden, and go on vacation.. That is a fair deal," Xena narrowed her eyes.. "Your wife will understand what happened.. And.. Do not forget.. Diana and Austin carry Freya colts wedding rings.. I will let the MATRIARCHY know the decision made.."

"Austin.. You broke up with littleman.. Why," diana was interrupted by Sandra..

"Di.. Not in front of the men folk.." Sandra whispered, "I will call his wife and Ginny Heinlein.. an Shut Delano.."

The Proctor sighed as the garage door opened.. He walked over to the garage..

Shutting the door, "Now ladies.. " Joyce speaks, "You to Jessica.."

A hispanic girl stepped out of the hallway.. With an evilish glare, "Nana Joyce.."

"Littleman is supposed to be calling," Joyce gave an evil glare back to Jessica.. "Alex set the time.."

"Who is he supposed to call," Sandra spoke taking a deep breath?

Jessica gets a very quiet look on her face..

"Stacy Regina Colt," Austin sounds just like Joyce Parker in tone..

"Dad calls Lucy every day.." Jesica smiles evilly, "He tells her a bed time story.. Or he will leave on in her message box.. We talked yesterday.."

"You have been talking with him.. And Lucy," Joyce Parker takes a deep breath.. "He asked me if he needed to come and talk with my boyfriend and my girl friend yet.. " Looking at Alex, "He appointed Uncle george in Loco Parentis.. Uncle george showed up at the dinner and sat down with Gertrudes little Brother, Lou the enforcer.. Sat it on the table pointed at her.."

"He is your uncle.. He was appointed by his nephew to stand in his stead.." Alex rubbed his forehead, "That is an internal matter.. You will have to take it up with the Matriarch of the Kean/ Volgath bloodline.. My hands are tied.."

"NANA FREYA said ," Jessica Stacy took a deep breath.. "That it was George's responsibility now that my father was on business.. She would have to talk with him about it.. And then she asked If me and Jim had decided on which movie we were gonna go see.. She had not been to a picture show in a while! this is bulls@#$.. I am a grown woman.. I.."

Joyce reached over and gave a condescending hug, "That is Mrs. colt's way of saying welcome to the family my time lost grand daughter.. So which movie did yall decide on for tonight.."

"F#$% you.. Auntie Sandra!"

"Stacy," Sandra was smiling.. "You wanted your family back.. And needed a home.. And .." They decided to go to Jim's beach house to watch netflix.."

"Noel," Alex spoke coldly..

"Alexander Delano Macer.. " sandra locked eyes with Alex, "She is a colt female.. They run their clan on slightly different tribal rules.. Stacy would have been wiser to see if they could watch TV at Regina's new house.. "

"Admiral De'chez has.. Oh," Stacey got pissed oof look on her face.. "I should be smart enough to know my way around the rules.." Stacy sighs and walks away..

Sandra's phone rings with Here I go again.. Everyone is very silent as Sandra takes out her phone," Littleman.."

"who.. who is this," A little girl's voice calls out.. "Temp Lars One told me to hide in th.. the closet.. And to call this number.. He is a jukebox.."

The song of of bad company's shooting star loudly fills the air.. 

The sound of a gun can be heard firing.. Glass can be heard in the background..

"I..I am scared.. The bad men where yelling at Mommy.." The little girl was very afraid, "He.. He said he was with the Navy.. My daddy sent him since him and the other marines are guarding the gates of heaven.. I was praying for help.. Daddy died two years ago.."

Sandra took a deep breath as the proctor had walked back in.. "I am Sandra.. stay very quiet and tell me your address.."

"I am Kasey.. Acting sergeant USMC," the little girl whispered.. "I live at 313 east tangerine.."

"My god.. that is next door to my buddies," the proctor is wide eyed as he sits gear on the table.. Taking out a phone he quickly dials a number..

An older woman's voice comes into the closet, "Thank god.. " the sound of guns firing can be heard again..

Men shouting in anger, "GET HIM!"

"Yeah.. We can hear it.. God D@#4 it.. This was a set up," The voice on the other end of the Proctors phone can be heard..

An electronic synthesized voice can be heard after and explosion, "Well F#$% they have back up.. "

"Three black SUV's just pulled up.." The Man on the Proctor's phone just went off, "We are not.."

"The mission is a go," Admiral Grace hopper's voice came over the phone.. "Just F#$%ing do it.. We are required to render aide per treaty.."

Alex chuckles..

The sound of the the other Proctors moving fill the air..

"Well Sergeant," the synthesized voice calls out.. The sound of something dropping fills the air, "Looks like we are going to the roof.. the fire is starting.."

"Mr. templar One," Kasey calls out..

"Sergeant Brick.." Templar One speaks, "Stay strong.. " The sound of a gun discharges, "You think the F#$%ers would figure out I can hear them.."

"That is my dresser, "Kasey calls out.. "Oh," the sound of the dresser going out the window can be heard..

"We have visual on a small dresser that.."

"Templar One is at that window," The proctor calls out..

"Who is that," Kasey ask scared..

"Mages.. Sarge.. Real god D@#$ warrior Mages.. Mrs. Brick.."

"Templar One.. that is.." Mrs. Bricks coughs, "Smoke.."

The sound of a door shuts.. "We buy time.. Proctors.. Yes I hear you.. Out we go.. Sandra.. " the phone changes hands, "Talk with Mrs. Bricks.."

The sound of gun fire fills the air..

"Where are you going," Mrs. bridge called out.. "The easy way is out.."

"Mam.. The wolf is at the gate and my Mistress and her sister need new fur coats.." Andros speaks coldly, "And the F#$5ers shot at me.. This is Texas!"

[Image: f514b6585540dbed82c305d134f7d0de.jpg]

Austin sat quietly by herself.. Pouring a cup of coffee, "Helos.. I know you are there.."

A short red headed teen decloaks at the counter.. He climbed up on the counter and grabbed a coffee cup.. He hopped down walking over to the kitchen table and stuck the cup out..

Pouring the coffee, "You still dont talk much.. Gretchen says you talk all the time Helos.." Helos waits for her to finish pour.. He givers her a hug, "The cloaking abomination.. Is nothing more then a little teddy bear.."

Helos smiles as he pulls out a chair and climbs up to it.. Austin hands the very quiet teen the cup..

"I get your presence but no words.." Austin chuckles, "I.. I know.. I mean.."

"Andros fathers Gretchen outsider Child.. The old fashioned way.." Helos softly speaks, "Which is a S@#$ position.. I am not happy with it but.. I can accept that he grows up into one of US to the point that Gretchen considers him worthy.."

Austin nearly spits out her coffee, "I.. Helos Uther Smithson.. It speaks.."

Helos smiles and sips his coffee..

"That is all I get.." Helos nods yes to Austin, "It.. You are speaking with me.. " austin's eyes glow subtly," You.. You care.."

Taking a deep breath, "I wasnt allowed to deal with it.. Andros's G-paw almost took care of it but.. We all failed you.. Are you ok.."

A tear fell down Austin's face," I made fun of you.. And.."

Helos hopped down and set the coffee cup next to Austin.. He walked over to the Pantry.. Opening it he reached out and grabbed a MRE from a box..

"I do NOT see how you," Austin smiles as Helos offers her one with chicken noodle soup on it.. "I am good littleone.."

She refills the coffee cup three fourth's the way..

Helos climbs up the chair again.. Tearing open the MRE he takes the coffee cup.. He breaks off the Part of the MRE into the coffee cup..

Austin watches Helos take the second sugar spoon as he stirs it.. "That.. EWE.."

Helos smiles and drinks it.. He relaxes and leans back looking at austin..

"Helos.. " austin chuckles, "You are worried about me.. I am fine.. Nothing major.. Just an issue at work I can handle.."

A knock comes from the door..

Austin looks at Helos and narrows her eyes, "Helos.."

Taking out her phone she brings up an APP, "It is.. My manager.. He has a broken arm.. And.. Helos.."

"Building rolled," Helos Grinned almost evilly..

Austin walks to the front door, "Mr. Gores.. I.."

"You..Tell your F#$%ing little friend," Mr. gores stops when helos comes up behind her..

Helos growls at the man..

"Helos," austin is wide eyed..

Shaking Mr. gores hands over an envelope to Austin, "Mr. Smithson.. I.."

Helos growls again and holds out his hand..

"This.. I can barely make payroll.." Mr. gores is mad but very afraid, "Please show mercy.. I.."

"BullS@#$," Helos was still soft spoken.. "You have been breaking multiple Laws and bribing everyone.. Since you are above the law.. You can pay a Tax to the four musketeers.. Or I tell Rufus you did NOT deliver her cut!"

Austin looks in the envelope, "this.."

"All your backwages.. And tips.. Plus nineteen percent interest.." Mr. Gores looks down, "Please.. Do not burn down my house.. I.. My wife just gave birth.." Shaking he takes out a second envelope, "Rufus's twenty five thousand.. "

"I expect the next payment ready in september.. On the first," Helos takes the envelope..

"I will have to shut down," Mr. Gores is pleading..

"As long as austin is employed with you and you treat your employees right.. We can help.. Do not wory about your bribes to the city health officals.." Helos coldly spoke, "The health inspector did not make her payment.. Your bribe to us covers all the other bribes.. Plus the backpayments.."

"How am I supposed to pay for th esupplies," Mr. cores was frustrated.. "I.."

"Call rufus.. She left you a card.. We can get your supplies cheaper.. " Austin looked at Helos wide eyed, "Or if you prefer.. Because she F#$%ing punked you.. MAMG will pay float you a loan and get you supplies.."

"I already have a supplier.." Mr. Gores takes a step back and looks down, "I cant even make my daughters Private school payment.."

"Alex has already made sure she recieved a full ride.. Your daughter was told what you had done to several other female employees.." Helos was cold bloddied, "Austin will be paid for forty hour week.. "

"And if I do not pay.. " 

"I tell littleman what you said to austin," Helos had no emotion.. "this was the nice visit.. You have options.. MAMG, Rufus, General Heller, auntie Elphelba.. Any of them can make you the best deal.. I thought you were a businessman.. No matter what.. Twenty five thousand G's every three months.. Oh.. And you have to attend ANON meetings and get treatment as a sex addict.."

Austin is wide eyed, "Helos.."

Helos gently moves Austin back and slams the door..

He walks back to the kitchen and repeats the process of climbing up..

Austin looks out the door, "Helos.." Walking to the kitchen, "You are running protection rackets?"

Helos opens the envelope and takes out the cash.. He starts counting it on the table..

Another knock comes from the door..

"Thats the FBI.. " Helos chuckles as the sound of a scuffle comes from outside," And that is MAMG's men.."

Austin is wide eyed, "Helos.. You.. Yall cant just beat the crap out of the government Agents.."

Helos's phone chimes like he recieved a text message.. Helos pauses and types in something..

The door opens up making austin Jump..

Two FBI Agents are dragged in with black bags over their faces by females in Weird military gear.. Austin watches as a few seconds later a group of of five also with black bags over their heads is brought in at gun point.. The get rifled to the back of the head.. Another group of females start stripping them..

"Those are DohS, ATF, FBI, and SWAT," Helos shows no concern to austin's statement.. "Helos Uther Smithson.. I.. My.. I have.. you know"

An air force female walks over as another group is brought in.. They are stripped, zip tied, with electronic collars placed aroung their necks.

"MAMG.. Easy pickings.. " The Female colonel smiles, "Mr. smithson is right here.. Yes we bagged Mr. Gores.."

Helos takes a hundred dollar bill and hands it to the shocked Austin.. He points to the cell phone..

The Lt. colonel shook her head, "You can talk.. We know you can.. That elitest bulls@#$ is uncalled for.."

Austin takes the phone, "Mrs. MAMG.. I.."

"Hello darling.. How are you.. Listen I am going to need a statement from you and your coworkers.. Mr. gores is going on a vacation.."

"St.. Statement," austin stuttered..

"This is all legal.. The ATF, SWAT, DoHS, and others were all WARNED not to come by your house due to multiple treaties.. They placed a fake 911 call five minutes ago.." MAMG chuckled.. "National security.."

austin watches as another set of five is walked in and stripped nude..

Helos climbs down after sipping his MRE coffee.. He slams the FBI agent against the wall by his head.. Taking off the man's black hood and reslamming it softly into the wall..

"You.. We are government agent sin the course of our," the man screams when Helos punches him in the back.. The sound of the rib breaking fills the kitchen..

"Lt. colonel.. Please take the phone," The Lt. colonel takes the phone as MAMG instructed..

She walks over to the main agent held on the walk crying..

"Hello Agent Ihlly.. Let us discuss how much you and your partner know have to pay.. "

"MAMG," Agent  Ihly swallows hard.. "Listen.. We recieved a legitimate.."

Helos punches the other side breaking a rib from the backside..

Ihly screams in pain..

"I listened to the whole thing.. " MAMG spoke softly, "Now.. We have a problem.. We ar enot going after the man who organized this.. Just everyone who follows his orders.. If you do not play ball.. Lt. Colonel!"

Mr. Gores is dragged in by two large masked females..

Mr. Gores is tossed into the hallway, cast and all..

With his black bag over his head, "Please I have.."

Helos holds Agent Ihly by the back of his neck to watch..

The two large females look at Helos..

"Hold Ihly ladies," Helos speaks..

Both large Females swallow hard as they quickly take Agent Ihly..

"HELOS... STOP," austin cries out.. "They.. They were just following orders.."

"No austin.. " Helos steps back and starts pointing, "Murder.. Rape.. Blackmail.. Arson.. Cover ups of said acts.. "

Austin sees the concious agents look away..

"Human trafficking.. And then there is Agent Ihly," Helos grabs the man by his hair.. "He has.. Lets just say he is on Creast, De'chez, Frost, Ortiz, and.. God even F#$%ing the Donita in sicily's list.."

"They cant just be executed," austin chokes up.. "I.. Rape.. No.. Alex is not a dictator.. Rule of law.. Turn them over to the .. The Tribunal at least.."

Helos drops Ihly to the ground, with a warm smile.. He walks over to Austin and hugs her, "You passed.. Alex bet on you.."

"Passed.. this was just a test, "Austin went wide eyed.. "They are not even.."

"No.. There are consequences for your choice," MAMG was pissed.. "Lt. Colonel.. Sleepy juice and delivery.. To The tribunal hold facilities.."

MAMG hangs up the phone..

The females start injecting the agents with something..

"You cant," Ihly goes back to the ground from Helos's foot..

"Your life was in Her hands.. Most likely you will get the death penalty.." Helos walks away as the two large women pick Ihly up, "Austin.. " Helos hugs her again, "I believe in you.. Your heart represents the best of my friend.. You are family.. "

Messages In This Thread
OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker - by Armonica_Templar - 07-03-2019, 12:49 AM