Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Ptolemy took a deep breath, “Thomas.. I..”

Thomas changed into Necro Animagus form..

Ptolemy swallowed hard..

“I am not stupid Amir.. I know your her boyfriend,” Thomas whispered.. “If you break her heart I will just kill you.. And then raise you back as Inferni. Have you walk out in front of a muggle Semi truck…”

“Listen thomas.. ” Amir had a complete look of fear, “I.. Listen.. We ..”

“Mr. Carthen, “Arthur weasley spoke sternly..

“We were,” thomas is cut off..

“Threatening the Gryffindor Prefect.. Over your daughter.. I would subtract points,” Arthur’s warm smiles comes from his face.. “If you did not have to meet my little Lily’s father..”

Thomas turns and shakes his head, “Really..”

“Go to class Mr. Ptolemy,” Mr. Weasley spoke sternly.

“We will talk later over this,” Thomas looked at Amir..

Amir swallowed hard and left the area..

Taking a deep breath Arthur Weasley looked around. A few seconds later he transformed into Mafalda..

“You really can see through that,” Mafalda smiled.. “I.. I.. I was hoping we could have lunch..”

Mafalda took Thomas’s hand and Apparated with him..

On top of the one of the towers, the two appeared.. A blanket and a picnic basket where sitting out..

Thomas lost his undead appearances quickly, “Mafalda.”

“Lily told you that you two were friends..” Mafalda evilly smiled, “We are here now.. And do not get any ideas you little SOB.. Careful.. I cast a wind buffer..”

“You are bi and have a girl friend right now.. Who might get jealous if she saw you up here with me,” Thomas looked at Mafalda .. “I take it we will be found out in a little bit..”

Mafalda frooze, “You.. I have to remember you are not a moron.. You took on half the Wizarding world..” Taking a deep breath, “You get a kiss and that is it..

Opening the picnic basket, “I will help you.. Purty lady.. ” Pulling out a pizza box, “Pizza Hut..” Opening it, “Meat lovers.. YES!”

Taking out paper plates, “Listen.. It..”

“You are working out things.. Mafalda.. You are being as unhealthy as I am,” Thomas sat the box behind the picnic basket.. Taking out a slice and setting it on one of the plates, “I can not really say to much.. ” Handing her the plate, Thomas grabbed himself one. “Business..”

Taking a bite of her pizza,” No.. I.. You are saying let the numbers happen.. I mean.. It is so important.. ” Taking a bite, “Watts ek falk?”

“Definitely friend zoning you.. ” Thomas reached into the basket taking out a napkin.. He wiped her mouth for her, “Be your self is corny..  We are screwed.. So we might as well enjoy the ride.. You are smarter then me.. Your face is everywhere.. You helpeded design-ned the cure for Male.. Mally.. The blood curse..”

Mafalda looked at Thomas doe eyed for a second.. Taking a deep breath she took the napkin, “You know you manipulating me back is cool.. I mean not cool..”

They both look at each other and start laughing..

“So far.. The holes in the Quidditch team hurts..” Mafalda set her plate down and reached into the basket. Taking out a Pepsi, “You need to make some form of peace with Narcissa.. Lucius denying your quitting quidditch went far.. ”

Thomas looked down, “I see the ISS group is looking right up at us.”

Mafalda saw Rose and kissed Thomas on the cheek..

“I take it rose has a pissed off look on her face,” Thomas gently reached over and Touched the side of Mafalda’s face..

“Sweet revenge,” Mafalda set back on the blanket.. “Thank you..”

“So was yours and Gloria’s intell right,” Thomas took another bite of his pizza..

“We think they will make the surprise announcement.. Combining the teams into one.. Dueling, Academic, Quidditch, Magic fair, capture the flag, and the talent competition..” Mafalda takes a sip of her drink, “Gloria, Samson, Ptolemy, And Artemis have been running secret communications..”
“The instructors already are aware of it..” Thomas looked at Mafalda, “They are among the brightest and deadliest Magikakind of this age.. Even with the arrangements made..”

“Thomas Ido not see how.. I designed the scams covering us along the lines of what I thoero,” Mafalda stops.. Sighing, “They want us to know so we prepare.. And.. I told them not to..”

“Professor Weasley and/or Longbottom privately help Ptolemy.. Uncle Lucius helps Artemis.. Professor Scamander helps Gloria,” Thomas looks down at the window as Lucius smiles nodding his head.. “They are all in on it.. They know we are planning.. ”

Mafalda looks at Thomas and swallows hard, “T.. You miss so many details and yet.. You are technically an applied genius..” She quickly covers by taking another bite of her pizza..

“Mafalda.. You have withheld the predicted outcome of events correct?”

“I am not an,” Mafalda saw Thomas looking at her legs. “Bad Necromancer..” She covers up her legs with robes, “Cute.. You know none of them know what to expect from you.. Even me.. Thomas please quit F#$%ing with me like that..”

“Mafalda.. I promise I will be me,” Thomas takes another bite.

“Thomas,” Mafalda shook her head dismissing a thought.. “Thomas.. Are.. Are you your older self posing as a hogwarts student?” Thomas looked at her, “Thomas.. I mean it..”

“It is possible..” Thomas finishes his Pizza not adding to the thought..

Mafalda swallows hard with a shocked look, “I.. I wont tell anyone.. It..”

“I.. Listen the magic would have had to deage my soul.. “Thomas sighs, ” I mean if she did.. I.. Mafalda.. You want an embarrassing confession.. ”
Mafalda takes a sip of her drink..

“The older me.. He retreated.. There are always bigger badder threats.. We live in luls between pain and sorrow.. I.. The path your own..” Thomas looks down at the ISS classroom, “I have quietly heard the whispers.. I .. They are all scared of me.. You even have dreams of being the mistress of a powerful older sugarX.. So you are free and dont have to work.. It is a life goal.. I.. I dont even think I had one when I was older..”

Mafalda hits Thomas in the arm, “Lie to me.. It makes more sense.. You just insulted me and then made it a compliment.. is that the real reason you reached out to me.. Because..”

“You have a goal and a plan..” Thomas looked out around the area, “More then all of them.. And that is just your back up plan.. The sorting hat must of froze..”

“It is stalled. It is called a hat stall,” Mafalda rubs her noses bridge. “Just.. You are weak and a loser.. And an bloody idiot.. How in the F$%^ did the adult you win?”

Eating his pizza, Thomas just smiled.

“You realize you have not hit puberty yet..” Mafalda took a moment, “You are mentally interested in the idea of females but the biological systems have not started everything else.. It.. ”

“I was thinking of something.. ” Thomas looked out, “What if there was no third wizarding war at all? This might all be a complete scam.”

Mafalda paused as her jaw dropped, “That..”

“I might just be a no-maj.. My so called grand mother set this up.. A complete scam,” Thomas looked out over the school.. Thomas reached over an took Mafalda’s shocked face in his hands, “Well you want to be minister for Magic right. It is a long way to the top. Therefore.. Secretly begin planning for this to be true..”

“Do you know the level of intrigue you are suggesting, ” Mafalda frooze as Thomas leaned over and kissed her? After a few seconds, “You..”

He whispers in her ear, “Your girlfriend is looking up.. I trust your ambition and evilness..”

Mafalda takes a few seconds to compose herself.. She kisses Thomas again, “Lets make this look good for the Plebes.. Never mention this again..”

An unspeakable apparates in, “Children.. You cast a blocking spell.. Leaving just enough for people to see but not hear..”

Mafalda locks eyes with the unspeakable.. Evilly she grabs Thomas’s hand and Apparates down to her girlfriend, “Watch our little pool boy baby..”

“MAFALDA,” Patricia is angry at first..

The unspeakable tries to follow but cant leave the area..

“Get Thomas out of here.. ” Mafalda raises her wand as a piece of paper floats out of her pocket, “Yes.. A simple recharge charm should do nicely..”
Mafalda cast the spell as the Unspeakable almost gets out..

Amunet is the first Professor on the field below, “Mafalda..” Looking up, “I see.. Can you keep this up?”

Mafalda snorts, “First year could take over.. It is just a repelling spell to stop someone from falling past a certain point.. I am recharging it..”

Headmistress McGonagall had apparated over and nodded her head, “So we have an univited guest.. ” Looking at the floating paper, “A cheet sheet..”

Patricia  points her wand skyward and fires a F into the air.. She then disappears with Thomas..

Gloria Apparates in behind Professor McGonagall with a floating sheet of paper and Professor Scamander..

Artemis Apparates in with a floating sheet of paper and Professor Lucius Malfoy next to her..

Both men draw their wands and raise them..

Samson apparates in with the same floating paper and Mrs. Creevey with her baton raised..

Professor Scamander Summons shields in front of the group..

“I see someone pre-planned for an assualt on hogwarts,” Minerva narrowed her eyes.. “So you know We were well aware..”

“Thomas pointed that out headmistress,” Mafalda smiled evilly..

“It is only phase one Headmistress,” Creevey smiled.. “Samson.. If this goes down.. Leave.. Do you understand.. ”

Artemis, Gloria, and Samson disappear..

“Mafalda,” Lucius starts to ask? “The Prefects are taking a head count of students.. Aiding the other Professors.. The SOP we discussed..”

Minerva smiled and waved her wand, “Hogwarts.. Take the guest into custody..”

To everyones surprise the roof seemed to come alive.. Roof Tendrils came out from below the unspeakable.. The unspeakable paniced as the tendrils wrapped around her..

Professor Scamander got a look on his face, “Minerva..”

“Do you really think I was going to allow another voldemort to attack Hogwarts or my students? I upgraded the schools defenses slightly.. Mafalda Be a dearie and make sure this does not get out among the students..” Minerva ginned as Sea wizz units popped up around the school, “Lucius.. Remind me at some point to send that OWL to the ministry..”

Lucius goes wide eyed as Anti air craft emplacements become visible..

Creevy swallows hard, “Headmistress?”

“Relax.. It is just phase one,” Minerva waves he wand.. In response the defenses seem to disappear, “Mafalda..”

“I expect nothing less from a Magikakind of such skill and..” Mafalda pauses, “Merlins beard.. You implemented the Frightful’s outline of Fortress Hogwarts..”

“I have been negligent in that.. One hundred points apiece for the members of the Frightful’s houses..” Minerva waved her wand causing the completely encased unspeakable to apparate to the ground in front , “Now.. Who are you?”

The roof tiles start to disappear back up to the roof..

A womans figure started to appear, sans clothes and a wand..

“Lavendar Brown,” Minerva looked at the nude woman..

She sits up covering herself, “Headmistress.. This is Ministry business..” Waving her hand she summons her wand, “This will be reported..”

Number One appears and grabs Lavendar’s wand.. She apparates to Amunet’s shoulder..

“Good kitty,” amunet takes the wand..

Scamander waves his wand summoning a set of robes on the ground in front of Lavendar Brown, “Get dressed.. I will send the owl myself.. ”

“All you have to do is give the word Minerva,” Lucius keeps the wand leveled on the new arrival.

Lavendar picks up the robes as she slides into them.. “That was uncalled for.. You upgrade hogwarts defense.. The ministry has no record of ANY request.. And you allow muggle devices in the school with no..”

Coldly Minerva leans forward, “A simple conversation with Mr. Grinch of Gringrots.. ” Minerva’s voice sounds so innocent, “I .. I am a little worried to be honest.. Mr. Carthen made a lot of enemies.. In and out of the ministry..” With a practiced sigh, “I need to upgrade Hogwarts security.. It took a few moments for that little Goblin to smile.. He saw right through me.. ” changing to a deeper malish voice, “Headmistress.. There is no need to play games.. My niece is attending your school.. I can still hide a few things .. Thomas has a LOT of friends.. As the yanks say, whatch need. ”

Scamander smiled, “I slid grinch the notes from Mafalda.. And pointed to Thomas’s handwritten suggestions.. We are not sure the ministry will.. Will approve.. We can pay for these supplies”

“His only words where ..” Amunet smiles evilly, “Let me make a copy of this.. And This makes it all easier..”

“Boys..” Lucius smiles, “Several Elves came past giving me dirty looks.. Grinch told them the Great emancipator has made an offical request.. I added in per the treaty he had with Minerva.”

“Bless those people,” Minerva smiled.. “Construction quietly started the next day.. They finished it in three nights.. I went to pay them..”

“Nope.. All paid for,” Scamander grinned..

All the professors spoke, “Our children attend here.. Cant have another incident like the battle of hogwarts..”

“Grinch told me my money was no good with him..” Minerva smiled politely, “He said I had bigger troubles then dealing with the ministry.. I had to deal with Little thomas.. And if he is anything like the adult man he met.. I would need a whole bloody lot more then what was installed..”

“Old goblin told me that the workers were the same ones who helped Build several of the now occupied secret lairs..” Hector grinned, “Minerva we do have one issue.. Thomas’s personal mail..”

“Personal mail,” Lavendar Brown had a look on her face.. “The Department of Mysteries has been monitoring OWLs directed towrads him..”

“The chief Archivist said something about that.. She has been stealing Thomas’s mail.. Sorting them into categories,” Lucius had a look on his face..
“Pleas for help have been forwarded to appropriate people.. Such as the horseman war, Thomas’s cousin in Alabama, Inspector Bridges, and Potter. It is why Potter has been absent.. They are VERY busy. Mrs. Rodriguiz has responded with a general reply.. The same system that was in place before Mr. Carthen was deaged is still here.. Please understand.. Headmistress McGonagall is very busy dealing with issues the young Master Carthen is causing.. ”

“Is that why he has got very few letters,” Mafalda took a deep breath?

“No.. Their is a whole Room piling up with Letters..  I think their is about three thousand or more..” Minerva got a look on her face, “The chief Archivist sealed all personal mail in sigiled bags.. Come with me Ms. Brown.. We will talk in my office.. WITH Creevey..”

“Headmistress,” Mafalda took a moment.. “May I overstep..” Mafalda took a moment under McGonagal’s gaze..” It is his mail.. And.. Patton’s from the movie mam.. The Department of mysteries does have legitmate concerns.. If I am to pursue my goal of Being the minister for magic.. I suggest offering.. I mean.. Demand if Thomas’s grandmother wants a spy she can pay for an additional teacher from one of her Unspeakables.. Mrs. Brown is exposed so why not trap her here.. ”

Minerva looks at Mafalda, “You are overstepping. Very much.. However it is a good idea.. Hector.. Would you and Lucius be so kind as to draft me a letter to Sylvia Malfoy care of Hermione Granger Weasley, Minister for Magic.. Head of The department of mysteries. I will allow her to station an Unspeakable here at the school at her Expense.”

“Headmistress,” Lavendar Brown does not have a happy look on her face..

Mafalda has her wand out with an evil smile, “No.. Thomas is just a scared kid being manipulated by his grandmother.. ”

“You do like him,” Lavendar Brown responds coolly.. “You do know we are watching the Frightful..”

“You owe me a Pizza and soda Ms. Brown..” Lowering her wand, “Professor Lestrange.. MGCS..”

Amunet takes a deep breath holding in her anger, “Did you really have to use that as the F#$%ing basis of your Classes Hector?”

Minerva smiles, “It has improved the students overall scores Amunet..”

Amunet rolls her eyes.. She whispers something and breaks Lavendar’s wand, “If you teach here you may have only a practice wand..”

Lavendar narrows her eyes as the parts of her wand land at her feet..

“Did you have to do it today,” Minerva shook her head.. “When the contestants come to the first annual junior magikakind olympic competition..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-14-2019, 09:19 PM