Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Justin's Been Quiet.
(09-20-2019, 09:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: Isn't it strange that whilst the Canadian's Prime Minister was smooshing the crowd at the Gay Pride parade in the above
article, he never told them that he'd acted just like Alabamas Governor -Kay Ivey and Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia
with applying black make-up for a fancy-dress party?

I thought Justin was all about equality and full disclosure, I thought Mr. Trudeau was a leading light in justice for all.
Maybe it was just another example of the young being fooled again.

Quote:Justin Trudeau: My privilege stopped me seeing blackface as racist

'Mr Trudeau is facing an election in October but pressure is mounting following three cases of him wearing racist make-up.
Canada's prime minister has said "the layers of privilege" he has benefited from meant he did not see that dressing up in
blackface was racist.

Justin Trudeau has been speaking after a video showing him in blackface emerged, following the release of images of him
wearing black make-up on two other occasions.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6387]

He said his choices had "hurt people" and that he had not talked about it before because "quite frankly, I was embarrassed".
He added: "It is not something that represents the person I've become, the leader I try to be."
"This is something I deeply, deeply regret," he said.

"Darkening your face - regardless of the context or circumstances - is always unacceptable because of the racist history of
blackface. "I should have understood that then and I never should have done it."...'
Sky News:

"I should have understood that then and I never should have done it." A comment often used when a burglar stands before
a judge, but not whilst he's breaking into a house.

Today's reality -something the MSM will not discuss because it brings them ratings, is simply different from the time of
this party. Justin Trudeau wasn't demeaning people of colour, he was just dressing up to look like someone else for a
shindig
If we're living in a time when one's past is to be held accountable in the present, then somebody better ring Hillary...
and quick!

Explanation: On the issue of this blackface stuff ... Metallica said it best ...

Fire to begin whipping dance of the dead
Blackened is the end
To begin whipping dance of the dead
Fire is the outcome of hypocrisy
Darkest potency
In the exit of humanity
Color our world blackened
Blackened

Personal Disclosure: When everybody is wearing a blackface ... then nobody will be racist anymore.

As for Trudeau [spelling?] all I can say is this fire is the outcome of their hypocrisy! Time to begin whipping dance of the dead I say, as that is where his political career is, dead in the water!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Justin's Been Quiet. - by BIAD - 02-28-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-28-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-01-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by BIAD - 03-05-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-05-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by BIAD - 03-30-2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by BIAD - 04-03-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by BIAD - 04-26-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by BIAD - 06-24-2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Justin's Been Quiet. - by BIAD - 09-20-2019, 09:23 AM