Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
(08-03-2019, 05:52 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There have been several people bringing up the Fuddy case recently; she's the woman who approved Obummer's birth certificate. She was the only fatality on a plane crash a few years ago.  Interesting.   minusculethinking 

Hugo Feugen is a researcher who spent six years ( I believe is what he said) researching Obama and the Fuddy case.
RedPill78 had him as a guest during the first hour of his show last night. He will be coming back next week to finish up with a two hour interview.
Last nights show began with him going over Obummer's past, people he was connected to, the fake birth certificate, and more.
We have covered much of this on RN, but some things were new to me.

If you are interested in learning who Barack Obama really is and who he is working for, I suggest you listen to the first hour of this video. You might get your mind blown! 

https://youtu.be/nMhsT9jXUC4?t=205

Here is the second part of the Fuddy Hoax.  Something else to think about if you're brain is on Epstein overload.   tinysure
Hugo Feugen continues showing what his years of research on this case has turned up, and it's very compelling evidence to show Obummer's birth certificate was fake, and the plane crash was all staged with "actors" to take her out.

If you haven't watched the first video yet, please do that first so you will understand where this one picks up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-11-2019, 04:57 PM