Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
John McAfee,,, isn't he still Hiding somewhere in South America?
smallroflmao
[Image: 59d1a3ae9d5574ae5c2962d16e138979]

Bitcoin shill John McAfee, who's on the run from the law for tax evasion, taunted the U.S. government on Twitter, saying they better leave him alone.

Really, John, you think the US Government is worried about anything you may have?
If they actually wanted you DEAD, a wet team would have been dispatched a long time ago. I suggest you get off the MPVD a psychoactive drug known as Bath Salts. Source

OK, Now for this claim he can take down our Government.

Quote:By CCN Markets: Bitcoin millionaire John McAfee — who’s a fugitive from the law for tax evasion — derisively taunted the U.S. government on Twitter. McAfee warned them to leave him alone or he will “f***ing bury” them.

In a dizzying weekend Twitter rant, McAfee claimed that the Department of Justice is compiling a bogus case against him for money-laundering, racketeering, and murder.
Quote:McAfee warned that if the feds don’t leave him alone, he’ll drop several bombshells that will reveal mass corruption within the government. So they’d better back off — or else.

Quote:“From friends in the State Department: The DOJ trumped up charges against me for murder, money laundering and racketeering…A conspiracy is unfolding. Proof coming.”
“I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics. I’ll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials…If I’m arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.”
Source

He'll die of Drug Use or in a S. A. prison before the U S Government worries about him.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  You know, it would be really nice if this could be proven with something like a document or email he has.

But his past has been to problematic.

Quote:Is John McAfee Crazy? Source

Quote:The Obscure, Legal Drug That Fuels John McAfee Source
@"Mystic Wanderer"  Wouldn't it be nice if all he said was true?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by guohua - 06-10-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM