Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange text
Perhaps my English is not the best, but does any one else find part of the below text "strange" tinybighuh

Quote:Veteran Infowars reporter and producer Rob Dew is the latest victim of Twitter’s war on free speech.

Dew’s Twitter account was suspended Thursday over a comment he made to former CIA Director John Brennan and another tweet telling a user to “Learn to Code.”
This is yet another example of anti-conservative censorship by the platform that has already permanently banned Alex Jones and several others.

The first Tweet Dew was suspended for was directed at former CIA Director John Brennan who told President Trump, “Your cabal of unprincipled, unethical, dishonest, and sycophantic cronies is being methodically brought to justice…”
Dew replied, “John please close your pussy, it’s flapping in the wind again,” and was notified by Twitter that the message violated rules against abusive behavior.
“This was a joke, pussy is short for puss which is another name for a mouth. So I’m literally saying close your mouth it’s flapping in the wind. If the former director of the CIA is feeling threatened by my tweet he should #LearnToCode,” Dew responded.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER

Messages In This Thread
Strange text - by Wallfire - 02-10-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Strange text - by guohua - 02-10-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Strange text - by Wallfire - 02-10-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: Strange text - by BIAD - 02-10-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Strange text - by gordi - 02-10-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Strange text - by Ninurta - 02-11-2019, 05:20 AM