Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi’s Laptop Links Her to Benghazi Scandal
Uh oh!  It appears Pelosi's nightmare is about to come true... EXPOSURE of her past evil deeds!   tinybiggrin

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Quote:The Benghazi scandal is back in the headlines. This time, some unlikely players were added to the fray. One of the players, Nancy Pelosi, was added to the scandal due to a hack leak released by Guccifer 2.0.

The hacker or hackers known as Guccifer 2.0 publicly released documents claiming to come from the computer of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). As you may recall, the Original Guccifer, Marcel Lazăr Lehel, is a Romanian hacker responsible for high-level computer security breaches in the U.S. and Romania. Lehel targeted celebrities, Romanian and U.S. government officials, and other prominent persons.

Lehel was jailed in January 2014 in Romania, then later transferred to the US. Lehal’s arrest was the beginning of his predecessor, Guccifer 2.0. Guccifer 2.0’s identity is still unidentified.

Guccifer 2.0, who allegedly breached the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and Democratic National Committee (DNC), released the documents to the WordPress blog used in other public releases. The information includes a cache of documents on congressional races in Florida and Pennsylvania.

According to The Daily Caller, The documents show the Democrat party trying to call the Benghazi scandal “conspiracy theory.”
Do you remember me telling you (the public) that, given time, most "conspiracies" are proven to be true?   Yep, I was right!   smallgreengrin

Quote:Interestingly, the Democrats were trying to paint the Benghazi incident as a “right-wing conspiracy theory.” This would fit with all the other things that the Democrats do to hide information. By having all the Democrats on the same page, if the Benghazi scandal was ever investigated again, they would all claim the scandal was a “right-wing conspiracy to use against Hillary Clinton and Suzan Rice.”

There are news sources posted in the article that won't allow me to copy/paste here, but you can read them HERE to get the full picture.

Quote:This document, if it was truly taken from Nancy Pelosi’s laptop, leaves more room for additional questions about the tragedy.

I desperately want the full truth of what happened in Benghazi to come to light. The brave Seals who were sacrificed by Obummer and Clinton and anyone else involved needs to be held accountable!   smallupset

Messages In This Thread
Pelosi’s Laptop Links Her to Benghazi Scandal - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-10-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Pelosi’s Laptop Links Her to Benghazi Scandal - by Wallfire - 02-10-2019, 07:21 PM