Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You Won't Believe What This College Student Found in Her Closet
That is the exact university I studies Physics at. I know the apartments they are talking about, although they were not present there when I was. They built them on Spring Street, and have had nothing but trouble out of them. It used to be drugs and "gangstas", now, apparently, closet pets.

Those apartments are the only place I ever refused to work when I was an armed guard - not because they are particularly dangerous (they're not, compared to some of the places I worked in Greensboro) - but rather because I thought those kids needed to get a clue and learn to fend for themselves. Having gone to school there at a more advanced age than all of them, I knew just how badly they needed to learn how to cope with the real world, and I couldn't do it for them. Those apartments are, as I recall, technically "off campus", but I think the Campus Police still have jurisdiction there.

Lots of strange stuff happening there, especially on Tate Street on the other side of campus, so this really doesn't surprise me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Won't Believe What This College Student Found in Her Closet - by Ninurta - 02-05-2019, 11:23 PM