Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargates, alternate dimensions and UFOs researched secretely by the Pentagon
(01-27-2019, 04:32 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 01:15 AM)guohua Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 04:36 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thanks MW, makes one wonder what they are investigating now.

Life on,,,,,,,, Uranus!!!!  minusculespooked 
smallrofl  I'm Sorry,,,,,,, I just couldn't help it  smallrofl

Butt yes,,,,,,,
Now i understand why im a Pain In The Ass  minusculebiggrin

GiantThumbsUp
But, what they need to fully investigate is how or Moon was formed or built or put there.
They need to stop with this Bull-Shit that another Planet collided with a young Earth and caused the Moon to be created.

Like this new article I just read.
[Image: earth-collide-planet.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Quote:Life on Earth may have come from a collision with ancient planet more than 4 billion years ago
They are still trying to convince everyone that Life on Earth Started From an Amoeba in a Pool of Spit

Quote:Life as we know it is made up of six chemical elements — carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulfur. Without the presence of these, life as we know it ceases to exist.

But a new study published in Science Advances suggests that the building blocks for life on Earth came from a galactic collision with another Mars-sized object more than 4 billion years ago.
“What we found is that all the evidence – isotopic signatures, the carbon-nitrogen ratio and the overall amounts of carbon, nitrogen and sulfur in the bulk silicate Earth – are consistent with a moon-forming impact involving a volatile-bearing, Mars-sized planet with a sulfur-rich core,” study co-author Damanveer Grewal said in a statement.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stargates, alternate dimensions and UFOs researched secretely by the Pentagon - by guohua - 01-27-2019, 05:28 PM