Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warning in the sky?
So as I was getting ready to leave for work about sunrise Monday morning, we had one awesome display in the sky. I saw a goldish red starting to spread on the clouds, so I grabbed my phone and started snapping away. I got about 7 or 8 pictures of a beautiful dramatic sky, which is beautiful, but for some reason I looked up over my head and saw an awesome column of red among the dark clouds. I snapped it quickly and went back inside. I thought wow, that upright picture I shot would make a nice wallpaper for my phone!

Later on that evening after work I was looking at the picture again when I noticed something that looks kind of like a lion on the right hand side. I thought 'how cute!' and started to look around for anything else I could make out. Then I noticed a weird looking demon-like face on the left. From there the images started jumping out at me.

I have since seen about a dozen images altogether, and when you connect them it seems to be a mural of evil. I'm calling the photo "Apocalypse." The lion went from cute to ominous when I remembered the phrase from the Bible about Satan walking about as a roaring lion, seeking whomever he can devour (or something like that).

It is going to take me a little while to zoom in on the picture to show each image and label the features as I see them, so I'm going to start this thread with the original and these first two features I just described. I will add more as I get them ready. Please, take a look at the original for yourself and see if you can find anything else. I will say, I also have noticed what looks like a shark dorsal fin in the black part of the clouds, but I haven't attempted to enlarge that feature yet. 

Also, I have highlighted what appears to me to be a sperm whale and a blue whale swimming together, and while that isn't evil to me in any way, I thought it was relevant since I have heard that whales and dolphins have a natural connection with the spirit realm. Hey, maybe the dorsal fin is of a dolphin instead of a shark... it is rather elongated, and most sharks' fins are more upright I believe.

Errr... having a bit of difficulty here... I can't make the images bigger... but here's what I have so far:

[Image: Lion-Face.png]
[Image: Face-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
Warning in the sky? - by Spirit Scribe - 01-09-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: Warning in the sky? - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-09-2019, 03:53 AM
RE: Warning in the sky? - by Spirit Scribe - 01-09-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: Warning in the sky? - by Spirit Scribe - 01-09-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: Warning in the sky? - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-09-2019, 04:13 AM
RE: Warning in the sky? - by Spirit Scribe - 01-09-2019, 04:34 AM
RE: Warning in the sky? - by Spirit Scribe - 01-09-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: Warning in the sky? - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-09-2019, 04:17 AM
RE: Warning in the sky? - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-09-2019, 04:19 AM