Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It Took A Year, But Now He's Convicted. Melbourne.
(12-07-2018, 12:39 PM)BIAD Wrote: You know, if we don't wake up soon to what is really happening, there'll be a scramble for prayer rugs.

I've already got two prayer rugs, souvenirs from Mecca, just in case... also a scimitar hanging on the wall above me, in case the prayer rugs don't do the trick. A fella has to hedge his bets, you know? The prayer rugs ought to do it, though, since non-muslims are banned from Mecca, how in the world would an infidel get his hands on not one, but TWO of them?

Quote:Deliberately ploughed a car into Christmas shoppers, he's from Afghanistan and been perusing
images and video of violent events in Europe and the US, including terror attacks... probably just
another coincidence.

London bridge for sale, anyone?
mediumfacepalm

You know, there was a deep-fried Muslim at TOS I had several run-ins with during the heaviest part of my anti-Islam campaign there, and his history matched this guy's history, right down to the age bracket. He came to Australia from Afghanistan as a teenager. I reckon I'll always wonder if it was him - I always thought that I'd read about him someday in the newspapers.

That joker was cooked, and there was no talking any sense or logic to him - he was a True Believer. He was pretty put out with my activities in Afghanistan, and was REAL put out with the suggestion that his father and uncles would likely have been the first in line to shoot Taliban in a firing squad situation, since they had be real, true Mujahideen, and were fighting against foreign invaders in the first place - and the Taliban were also foreign invaders from Pakistan intent on running Afghanistan as proxies for the ISI. His father and uncles were long dead as I recall, and he had sided with the Taliban ideologically.

Now, to be fair, I myself have likely "accessed" some of the same videos and images this guy did - I've got a 4 gigabyte collection of ISIS intel that probably includes some of them. In light of that, it's probably best for me to studiously avoid fist-fights and the occasional Christmastime sidewalk drive, else they might get to going through my data files and charge me with terrorism or something.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: It Took A Year, But Now He's Convicted. Melbourne. - by Ninurta - 12-08-2018, 08:33 AM