Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hanity's take on the confirmation mess
Oh, and this just came my way.  If the prosecutor wouldn't prosecute Judge Kavanaugh, that only adds to his credibility.

While watching the hearing yesterday, I noticed something I haven't seen anyone else mention. She had asked Ms. Ford once if she could hear conversations on the floor below, and she answered no. Then she asked her if she couldn't hear, then how did she know there were others there?  It was something along those lines. The point is, she contradicted part of her testimony during the questioning.  I noticed the prosecutor made a note of it. tinysure 

Quote:Rachel Mitchell, the Arizona prosecutor who questioned Christine Blasey Ford at Thursday's Senate Judiciary Committee, privately told GOP senators she would not prosecute Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh based on the evidence she heard, according to the Washington Post.
That detail was spotlighted Friday by Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, whose office sent out  a news release Friday referring to Mitchell's conclusion.

Read the full report and see the video here:  Prosecutor who questioned Christine Ford says she wouldn't prosecute Brett Kavanaugh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hanity's take on the confirmation mess - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-28-2018, 05:40 PM