Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hurricane Florence Hits NC/SC Coast Today
Just as things were heating up with President Trump saying he was probably going to have to declassify the reports in order to get the truth to the public, here comes this hurricane.
We also have the hearing with getting Judge K approved, and now they claim there is a letter they need to have the FBI investigate.

One stall tactic after another with these swamp rats.   tinyok

Now don't tell me the Deep State isn't behind this hurricane; the numbers are all Mason/Illuminati related.
Take a look:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4487]

Notice the 666 number at the top, and then the threes in the body.  Masons have something about the number 3. Anyone know what it is?

Some of the You Tubers were really piling on the fear factor telling about this storm possibly making it to a cat 6 before making landfall, but last I heard it was a cat 2, so that's one good thing. 

My thoughts and well wishes go out to all affected by this storm. 
We need to keep an eye on the others out in the ocean too.  Remember last year when it was one after another threatening the U.S.?  It appears it could be a repeat this year.

Click on this link to have a real-time view of the current situation: https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wi...259,26.250

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Hurricane Florence Hits NC/SC Coast Today - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-13-2018, 09:50 PM