Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising
(02-12-2019, 07:21 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 07:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You want my thoughts?  Okay...

I think God, The Creator, the Source, or whatever people choose to call Him/Her, is watching the United States right now, and He/She is holding all the evil people in power accountable who are murdering the babies, along with all the other monstrosities they commit on the public.

I think we are in a Grace Period under President Trump where God is saying to our country, "Get your act together and repent of this evil, or face the consequences." 

The Earth resonates on the same frequency as the public. The more stress, depression, ect. that emits from humans, the more the Earth will respond accordingly.

I think the latest bills passed to make it legal to do abortions up to and beyond full term has outraged so many people, that now the Earth is responding to that emotional frequency (from both sides).

We better all hope President Trump can put an end to this, or else God will do it himself.  We are in the Justice Phase. God wants Justice!

I know lots of people will disagree with me, but those are MY thoughts.
Hmmmmmmmmm, OK.  tinysurprised
MAGA 2020

[Image: a97d3c89606f78d9c82d3872e7b6159a8fc33100...2ab4b8.jpg]

Okay, that would be my thoughts thinking from a "Christian" perspective.

There is also the perspective coming from my beliefs that possibly a certain ET race "manufactured" us by manipulating our DNA.  I do believe they are a benevolent race that wants us to do good and love one another. When they look at us and see all the evil that has infiltrated our species, they may be saying it's time for a do-over unless we change.
We know they have the technology to create earthquakes, volcanoes, and cause catastrophic weather, so this could be the case here.

It's the same principles using different names for those in control.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising - by Wallfire - 08-21-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising - by Wallfire - 08-25-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: The Yellowstone Volcano Beast Arising - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-12-2019, 08:21 PM