Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI agents storm JetBlue plane at JFK after 'false alarm' hijacking
Hmmm...  they left out the part where one of the pilots was taken off the plane and another one boarded.  I read that in a different article this morning, but I don't have it to link here.
Q made several references to this last night in the Q posts too, which tells me something fishy was going on here. minusculethinking

Quote:[Image: HT_JetBlue_JFK2_180627KA_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg]

FBI agents storm JetBlue plane at JFK after hijacking 'false alarm' originally appeared on abcnews.go.com
FBI agents descended upon a packed JetBlue flight in New York after a radio error signaled that the plane may have been hijacked, authorities said.

Authorities at John F. Kennedy International in Queens, New York, activated the airport's hijacking protocols at around 8 p.m. Tuesday, just before takeoff, when the aircraft lost radio contact, and triggered a massive police response.

Flight crew members re-established the connection about 15 minutes later and indicated that it was a false alarm, but the breach proceedings couldn't be recalled at that point, Port Authority officials said.

[Image: HT_JetBlue3_JFK_180627KA_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg]

"There was a false alarm sent to tower as a result of a radio communications failure. Aircraft was inspected and cleared with no security threat," Port Authority said in a statement.

The incident was treated as a possible hijacking situation until authorities could confirm otherwise, leaving nearly 160 passengers in a complete panic.

Terrified passengers were seen with their hands up in the air as heavily armed FBI and Port Authority officers inspected the Los Angeles-bound flight, according to social media video.

[Image: HT_JetBlue_JFK_180627KA_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg]

"Woah. My worst nightmare," one passenger wrote in a tweet. "I honestly thought we were going to die. I AM ALIVE THANK GOSH I MEDITATE." Another passenger described the incident at "traumatizing."

The travelers were ordered to keep their hands up until authorities could deem the flight safe.
JetBlue confirmed the incident in a statement late Tuesday, saying the protocols were carried out due to "an abundance of caution."

"While communication was reestablished via alternate channels, authorities responded in an abundance of caution," the airline said. "The aircraft was cleared and returned to the gate for inspection."

There was no word on what may have caused the error. The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the incident.

ABC News' Joshua Hoyos and Louise Simpson contributed to this report.
Source

Q Post #1589

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 388aee No.1916147 ?
Jun 26 2018 20:19:12 (EST)
Quote:Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 388aee No.1915880 ?
Jun 26 2018 20:04:01 (EST)
>>1915774
Coincidence?
Review image/location.
Nothing provided is random.
SFO>JFK
A321
Direct
Q
>>1915880
Signal sent.
Attempt still made.
Averted.
Do you believe it’s a coincidence extreme rhetoric is being pushed while at the same time [RR] is on the brink of collapse?
Define.
[RR] must either comply with all document demands or face impeachment.
2-way failure.
If he complies, he fails (self-implication)(known conflict).
If he failes to comply, he gets impeached (removed).
Why no DOJ texts disclosed to the public?
RR to LL "……………"
LL to H "……………"
X to X "………………….."
JC to LL 247x (relevant)
LL IS KEY to CONNECTING TO WH / HRC/BC/JB/JC/SP/EH…..
Where are the JC / AM text messages?
Gmail messages?
Burner phone messages?
Call pulls?
Coming soon to a theater near you.
PS/LP texts are only scratching the surface.
Threats of assassination?
They are preparing for this by activating progressive activists.
RED LINE.
Once the documents are supplied and viewed by Senate and Congressional leaders (& the public), they LOSE.
SET UP.
SCAM.
FISA.
ABUSE OF EXEC POWERS.
ILLEGAL SPYING.
FRAME.
INSERT ASSETS.
Prevent AT ALL costs.
Traitors ALL.
THEY KNOW WE KNOW.
BUT UNTIL THE PUBLIC KNOWS IT IS CONTAINED.
THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER.
MSM will portray progressive activists as a large part of the pop – this is FALSE.
No possibility of compromise.
Do not underestimate our resolve.
We stand at the ready.
Q

https://qanon.pub/

So, to me, it sounds like a hijack attempt WAS made to take attention away from the Rod Rosenstein case [RR]. Glad they failed, if that's true.  Look out for more such incidents around trains, buses, and planes through July.

Messages In This Thread
FBI agents storm JetBlue plane at JFK after 'false alarm' hijacking - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-28-2018, 12:01 AM