Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!
Explanation: I just fired the first shots in the 2nd US civil war ... I totally missed but whatever (I made a finger gun and said pew pew a few times) ... So its now time to pick a side and lets get this war-party on!  tinysure

Personal Disclosure: We can all see that this is on the cards to be played eventually ... I am just speeding things up! tinybiggrin 

We had four boxes to use ... the soap box [media is corrupt] the jury box [courts are just as corrupt] the ballot box [gerrymanded up the wahzoo] and the bullet box [all we have left]!

Turn Turn Turn ... there is a season ...

Tick Tock! TIMES UP!

Quote:Psalm 144

1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War! - by OmegaLogos - 06-27-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War! - by Wallfire - 06-27-2018, 06:22 AM