Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well done Singapore for acting as hosts for the USA/NK/SK peace summit talks.
Explanation: In all the excitement the gracious neutral host country of Singapore seems to have been overlooked and I for one would like to commend them FIRST before I go posting other threads about Mr President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un's part in the peace summit talks.

Well Done Singapore!!! minusculebeercheers

You are the literal neutral rock that this USA/NK/SK peace deal has been struck and signed upon and I thank you for boldly hosting this historic event! tinysure

Personal Disclosure: I'd be willing to call Singapore the Switzerland of Asia and I wonder if my fellow members would also agree to that definition?

If you agree that my opinion is worthy then please feel free to add anything that you would like to say positive about Singapore's part in the historic momentous occasion.

If you don't agree that my opinion is worthy then please detail why I am wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Well done Singapore for acting as hosts for the USA/NK/SK peace summit talks. - by OmegaLogos - 06-13-2018, 04:42 PM