Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide
Quote:Fans, friends and colleagues are reacting with shock and sadness to the news of Anthony Bourdain’s apparent suicide. The 61-year-old celebrity chef and Emmy Award-winning “Parts Unknown” host was found unresponsive in his hotel room in Strasbourg, France, on Friday morning, CNN said.

“It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain,” the network said in a statement Friday morning. “His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.”

(read more by clicking on title)

As soon as I saw this, especially so close to the death of Kate Spade, my mind went off in directions of asking what connections he may have had to The Muslim Brotherhood, pedogate, Luciferians, or the Illuminati? 
Well, turns out there are some connections...

Q mentioned there would be suicides taking place prior to us finding out about the Illuminati’s practice of child trafficking/sacrifice.  (from #qanon.pub no. 1431+1320)

The following is taken from a thread by Twitter member @ARRESTPODESTA

Quote:these first two suicides have definite possible connections to the ILLUMINATI and PEDOGATE.. which now brings us to Anthony Bourdain.. a favorite of Cabal-controlled CNN.. hater of Trump.. but most importantly.. ASIA ARGENTO’S BOYFRIEND

He is speaking of Kate Spade as one of the suicides.

Quote:most know Asia Argento as a victim of Harvey Weinstein.. she’s accused him of rape publicly and made a very powerful speech against him in public.. but i don’t really see anyone discussing her background.. and that begins with her father.. Italian film director DARIO ARGENTO.

DARIO ARGENTO is a famous horror film director in Italy.. but he didn’t just make horror movies.. he made SATANIC horror movies.. remember that the Illuminati use films to mind program the populace and put us in certain frequencies of mind.. his most famous movie is Suspiria.

A synopsis of what Suspiria is about..it speaks for itself.. “An American going to a prestigious German ballet academy realizes that the school is a front for something sinister amid a series of murders. The school was once a WITCHES COVEN - and as Suzy learns, still is.”

DARIO ARGENTO also wrote the screenplay for the movie The Sect.. a synopsis.. “A lonely kindergarten teacher discovers a secret well in the basement of her house, and soon finds herself being followed by a murderous SATANIC CULT.”

so one of Weinstein’s most vocal accusers has a father who makes Luciferian movies.. which brings us back to Asia.. here’s a more recent picture of Dario and Asia.. oh look.. they both knowingly re-created the ONE-EYE symbolism of the Illuminati.

just so happens Asia has a ONE-EYE tattoo on her back..

so the question becomes.. was Asia instructed to attack Harvey and make him a fall guy for the Cabal?.. was Anthony involved and killed himself to avoid facing public exposure for his own crimes?.. OR did Asia turn against the Illuminati and his death was a message to Asia?

we KNOW that Harvey Weinstein has used the MOSSAD to spy on his victims.. we know that Asia has publicly trashed him.. my gut tells me that Asia is trying to get out of the Cult and that Harvey had Anthony Bourdain killed.. the fact is that MOST members of the Illuminati WANT OUT

we should all keep this in mind as things unfold.. members of the Illuminati are brought in FROM BIRTH.. abused.. tortured.. forced to participate or face death.. if Asia is trying to break free she deserves our support.. i expect MANY ex-members will be testifying at TRIBUNALS.

If you are a member on Twitter, here is the thread with lots of pictures included in the posts: https://twitter.com/ARRESTPODESTA/status...5433235461

I'm sure there will be much more coming out as Anons dig into this.  I'll update as necessary.

Messages In This Thread
Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-08-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide - by Wallfire - 06-08-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide - by Wallfire - 06-09-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide - by Wallfire - 06-22-2018, 02:22 PM