Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Civil War ISOT: Mustang Blue (RB2)

"Yes sir.. Rear Admiral Porter," La'Torrel responded.. "O'Grady is.. Is resting sir.. "

"Thank you Lt," Porter's command voice echoed through the room.. 

The two gaurds did not move, A Black army man with a clean Second Lt.'s uniform stood with a podium in front of him..

"Ensign.." La'Torrel took a deep breath, "General Grant Authorized.."

"It's allright Lt.. Watch," Rear Admiral Porter took out orders.. "I am authorized admittance.. My papers.."

Porter smiled as the watch eyed him coldly, "Aye Rear Admiral.. You are authorized addmitance by.." The Black officer read the papers, "It appears all is in order.. Sir"

An army Lt. colonel spoke, "Sir.. I do apologize.. They.."

"Shut the F#$% up Lt. colonel.. " Shaking his head, "I should have came earlier.. This.. O'Grady is a Navy man.. Deck logs.. This qual's garbage.. Inventive Navy material.. Through and through.. from his bald head, Down to his boots.."

"Rear Admiral," the Lt. colonel was confused..

Grant shook his head no to the Lt. colonel..

"The ensign is making entries into the Deck log.. " Rear Admiral Porter narrowed his eyes, "They have.."

"Secured the p-ways sir.. LEstablished two watches.. Dog Zebra'd the communications." The ensign responded, "After that reporter got through.. "

Putting his hand on the deck log stopping the writing, "Off the record ensign.. The... My Captain's two guest.." The ensign paused at the rank use, "Son.. To find out the Mongoose of Manassas, butcher of belmont is one of us.. We have intervened.. "

With a slight look, "Sir.. I was ordered to make sure that no unauthorized personnel were allowed entry.. but the Apothecary and medicine man.. Said moral was a key point in the Colonel's.. Captain's recovery.. Sir "

"I see.. Ensign carry on," Porter came to the door, as the two guards stood aside, and politely Knocked.. "GET YOU A$$ UP NOW, O'GRADY!!"

the gaurd to the Rear Admiral's left smiled..

"KNOCK THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE SEAMAN," The black gaurd went straight back to stone cold.. the rear Admiral kicked over the podium, "OPEN THE D@#$ DOOR.. ENSIGN!!"

The watch moved quickly as he fumbled with keys..

"You see Lt. colonel.. We in the Navy know how to be gentle when required," Rear Admiral Porter smiled.. "I SAID OPEN THE DA#$ DOOR NOW!!!"

Sounds of a worried females filled the air..

"MOVE.. MOVE.. MOVE.."

The Ensign was shaking as the rear admiral kept yelling loudly..

With a whisper, "General.."

"Lt. Colonel.. This is apparently a Naval Matter," Grant was grinning..

The lock turned and the ensign was shoved aside by the Admiral.. For effect the rear admiral kicked the door wide open..

O'grady was standing Nude.. Seeing the Rear Admiral in dress uniform, "Sir.."

"GOOD MORNING TO YOU TO CAPTAIN.. DO I NOT GET A REAR ADMIRAL AT LEAST," Porter did not look away as the half dressed teachers where shocked and half covered..

"Good morning.. REAR ADMIRAL," O'Grady was defiant in his tone with eyes looking to his pistol on the floor..

"Rear Admiral.. the Ladys," the Lt. colonel was hit in the arm by Grant..

"Captain.. Captain.." The Rear Admiral walked behind the Standing at Attention O'grady.. "The five Lashes you recieved from your time as a Sailor in my Navy.."

O'Grady had a confused look on his face, "Five Lashes?"

The Rear Admiral was in O'Grady's face, "The robbers that hit you.. You really have no memory.." Shaking his head, "I spoke with the Doctor that gave that diagnosis.. Said he had seen it with head injuries before.."

A commander had followed in with a file, "Rear Admiral.."

Taking the papers, "Five lashes for disobediance and fighting an officer.. Discharged before the vessel even left port.. We looked further into it.. The Officer died before Manassas. But we did find the woman.. she verfied the fact the Lt was NOT a gentleman.. And that you had defended her.."

The commander was curious over O'grady staring forward, "You are being addressed by the Rear Admiral.."

O'Grady does not answer, Making The rear Admiral grin.. "He remembers the discipline.. He remembers the discipline.. Forgot everything else.. I have not asked anything.."

The Rear Admiral looked at a spot on the head..

"He was hit there," The Commander sighed turning to a paper in the stack he was holding.. "Same spot matches the splotch.."

Grant stepped forward, "Rear Admiral.."

"The department of The Navy recognizes Audie O'Grady, of Corsicana Texas as one of theirs.." Rear Admiral Porter shook his head looking at the scarred leg, "Your injury is healing.. "

"Yes Rear Admiral," O'grady was staring forward..

"Grant needs you on Duty for now son.." The rear Admiral looked at the scar, "That was nasty.. "

"Rear Admiral.. I am .. Sir I cant lead Company X and the others at the physical level at the level required.. "

"Son.. You just crawled out of bed with two ladies who should know better," Rear Admiral Porter coldly spoke.. "the Secretary Of The Navy has been reading reports we collected on you.. You will be at your evening muster for the Secretary.. Captain O'Grady.."

"S@#$," O'grady stood at Attention as the man left..

"Now.. My brother is inspecting company x, rattlesnake company and.." With a large sigh, "the Lionesses.." shaking his head the Rear Admiral smirked humming, "He fought in the rain and he fought in the sun and he fought in the moonlight too..He fought with his knife and he fought with his gun..
And he fought till his blood ran through.. Well John Paul Jones was a fightin' man a fightin' man was he.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Civil War ISOT: Mustang Blue (RB2) - by Armonica_Templar - 03-26-2020, 12:32 AM