Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist Laser-Surgeons!
(01-30-2018, 06:05 PM)gordi Wrote: ...I'd recommend... grasping by something "bone"-hard... like The Antlers!
tinysurprised

*Shudders*

Remaining waaay off topic, running about naked without any concerns of the public reminds m
of a young man I knew back in the sixties. I was around six years-old and he was in his teens.

He lived across the road from my parents' house when I was growing up and even in the chaos
that kids swim through when mixing with friends and acquaintances, many of my pals and myself
knew this lad 'wasn't a full-shilling'!

I wish I could end the tale with him being an adult that found his way in life, but reality doesn't
work like that. He grew up to be a violent rapist and I'm sure when they caught him, many such
assaults were missed in his growing-up.

Anyway, one day I wandered back towards my home and there he was stood on the roof of his
downstairs front-window... totally naked and twisting his well-muscled body in contortions that
would make a Priest think of demons!

On the television at that time, there was a series that was favoured for quite a while in England
and even though there was only three channels available at that time, this American series straddled
interest for adults -to some extent and children. It was called Daktari and was about a veterinarian
in Africa.
I digress.

This naked young man was yelling out "Daktari... do-doo-do!" and thrusting his hips in a manner
that would have stood him in good stead if he'd decided to become a male-stripper in later-life.
Whether he saw me, I cannot be sure... even when I had to pass him by only a few yards.
It was very strange.
This was the first time I'd seen him sans-clothes, but sadly, it wasn't the last.

Neighbours often mentioned to my mother (and I'd overhear) that this lad could be sometimes
seen 'smudging' himself against his bedroom window and cavorting like a maniac.
Although, it was odd -now I think about it, that the two spinsters who lived next to us never
reported the many antics to the police and maybe I shouldn't dwell on that.

I may add that when God decided to stuff this nutcase's head with craziness, he must have shown
him some pity and added extra to his anatomy... and I'll leave that as it is.

Some of the older girls steered clear of him and others, well yer' know, but his bare-assed antics
almost became the norm in our street! There were other things he did which have no bearing here.

But it involved cruelty to animals, leaving goose eggs in underwear on washing-lines, being constantly
beaten-up by the older lads when they come across him, leaving me locked in a poultry-pen miles from
home and watching him being whipped by his even-crazier father.

Christ... no wonder I grew up the way I am.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by BIAD - 01-26-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by Wallfire - 01-26-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by Ninurta - 01-28-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by BIAD - 01-28-2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by Wallfire - 01-28-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by Ninurta - 01-30-2018, 04:23 AM
RE: Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by gordi - 01-26-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by Sol - 01-26-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Racist Laser-Surgeons! - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-28-2018, 12:56 AM