Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
House Intel Committee Has Received All Docs On Trump Dossier From DOJ, FBI
(01-10-2018, 02:08 AM)guohua Wrote: Everyone knows the Trump Dossier was a Hillary Hit piece aimed at discrediting President Trump.

Every Card Carrying Liberal Knew This to include I would inmagine many MSM Senior Staff.
They will never be arrested, there is No Federal Prison that could protect them. No even in a Federal WITSEC Unit.  (The United States Federal Witness Protection Program)
The worst that would happen is Time Served waiting for trial and Probation.

Even a Low Level Federal Prison Camp with no fence wouldn't want her.

The public is pissed (from everything I have seen on social media).  I do not think they are going to sit back and let her get away with no consequences.
I have already been seeing people starting to talk about an uprising and going to take some of these people out themselves. The longer they let it go, the madder people are getting.  They want blood, and they want it to come from the Cllintons, (and Obama too I think).  

Whoever is in charge better not let her off the hook or they will find themselves hanging from the hook beside her... by their feet... upside down!

Just sayin

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Intel Committee Has Received All Docs On Trump Dossier From DOJ, FBI - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-10-2018, 02:23 AM