Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another UK IS Problem...
(01-10-2018, 03:06 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 01:56 AM)Grace Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 05:28 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I belive the mistake the West makes is trying to understand islam with "western eyes".
Islam does not work like anything the west can understand, islam was designed to embrace the culture it started from. People that the west call "radicalized" are not, they are just been muslims. Islam hates everything that is not islam, and hates the west with a hate that cannot be understood by the people of the west. Are there good muslims, I say no, but there are very many people who are trying to take the hate out of Islam, and I can only hope they can do it. 
There is no radical islam, there is no moderat islam, there is only islam.

I don't know who you are, many here knew me before.... did you know me when I was Muslim?

If you did, a good way to explain it is by using myself as an example. People (westerners) saw me when I was a practicing Muslim as a "moderate"... but there was nothing moderate about me.. I was as radical as they come, from a Muslim perspective...

Those who are fighting against the rise of extremism in Islam, it is THEY who are the true extremists - those who the west sees as radical Muslims - your right... it is THEY who are just practing Islam and are anything but radical in Muslim lands.

It is also they who are winning the war inside Islam - not those who are like me.

If you didn't know me before I apostasized though, that likely will make no sense to you... lol.. I feel like I say the same thing continually though, trying not to be too repetitive here..
About me , lets just say that after years of training and teaching muslims I have a very good understanding of how they think. For example I was often told that the only true muslims are people born muslims , people who become muslims as adults are never to be trusted but can be used as canon fodder.
Even Western muslims are seen as second class, thats why so many British born muslims who went to fight where never accepted. Its a closed club.

This is actually very very true.

Messages In This Thread
Another UK IS Problem... - by BIAD - 01-08-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: Another UK IS Problem... - by OmegaLogos - 01-08-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Another UK IS Problem... - by Grace - 01-09-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Another UK IS Problem... - by Wallfire - 01-09-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Another UK IS Problem... - by Grace - 01-10-2018, 01:56 AM
RE: Another UK IS Problem... - by Wallfire - 01-10-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Another UK IS Problem... - by Grace - 01-10-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Another UK IS Problem... - by gordi - 01-09-2018, 07:17 PM