Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fossils and Modern Humans
Explanation: If history is anything to go by then it looks like history repeats ... often!

Personal Disclosure: It seems to me that we [and by we i mean advanced technology wielding creatures] have come and gone many times on this planet. Who knows if the organic soup that life crawled its way out of [or has it?] wasn't some kind of huge Boltzmann brain with an intellect on the order of Einstein? Maybe we will find its signature in our dna!

Anyway I digress ... lets get back to the history lesson ...

Since history repeats and the one thing we learn from history is that we [as a species] don't learn from history, then the key is to actually learn from history ... not so that we don't repeat it ... that is gonna happen no matter what ... but so the WE as the I individuals don't repeat it and can get ahead of the game and exploit history repeating itself to our own benefits. We need for everybody else to actually repeat history so that we can exploit it. This is the difference between the haves and the have nots.

Once we have exploited it and gotten ourselves out of and off of the financial wheel of debt burden ... then and ONLY then can we help others also do as we have done.

Let people make their own mistakes ONCE and see if they learn from that ... if they don't and you care then you might need to step in and educate them specifically ok.

Meanwhile I am leaving footprints in the sands of time on this website by posting this post and I wonder if one day that it too may be considered a fossil of some kind ... I have left my mark ok!

Kilroy was here!

Maybe technology is NOT the answer to life the universe and everything? Maybe its the primary cause of our species demise and rerise throughout the ages!

I think it IS the answer to life the universe and everything as this universe seems set up to allow for technological singularity's aka TECH GOD! And therefor we are but an evolutionary step along the way to the universe actually fully realizing itself as best it can and are not the final end product!   Do you eat tea leaves when you want to drink tea? NO of course not and hence the same with God ... they want to play with characters that don't break so easily and can make anything out of anything they want to. Can't do that with humans ... but can get robots made by humans to do that and so we are like the robots that make cars ... we are not a car but we can build the hell out of them.

As to our true origins ... Id say you are not going back in time FAR ENOUGH ok G', because there is the big bang and it could have been a Boltzmann brain also.

And will the truth ever be fully told? I don't think so because the truth hurts a lot and the full truth would probably kill most people [they'd all be like wtfh oh derp I fucked up and Ima outa here pronto ie reset and do over rather than try change who they currently are ... when u have missed the mark as an arrow there is no magical path of flight redirection to get you back to the target .. one has simply overshot it and must shoot another arrow to try again]. We are each of us  .. Arrows fired by the gods ... where are you going ... and what is your target? Are you on track or have you gone to far?

Timing and placement are CRITICAL factors in doing well. Knowing history leads to thinking leads to planning leads to taking action when required leads to good if not great outcomes.

Its as simple as knowing the seasons ... there is a time for everything!

And that concludes today's history lesson from supermoderator OL.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Fossils and Modern Humans - by guohua - 01-07-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by guohua - 01-07-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by guohua - 01-07-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by guohua - 01-07-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by gordi - 01-08-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by Wallfire - 01-07-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by guohua - 01-08-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by guohua - 01-07-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by Ninurta - 01-08-2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Fossils and Modern Humans - by guohua - 01-08-2018, 01:56 PM