Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Family Special

"Lt. Colonel Sohtna," A man with a star on his body armor.. "I hereby transfer command of the Bonhomme Richarde- D to you.. Colonel.."

Everyone on the deck of the ship is quiet..

"Rear Admiral," Sohtna stood very still in his Army Uniform.. Andros took off his rank and pinned a silver perched Eagla, "I have never commanded a tug boat let alone a ship of the line.."

"The National guard has a new tradition.. They command the Rusty boner," Andros winks at the female four general in fatigues.. "They will not accept anything less.."

"Now wait a D@#$ minute," A four star admiral responded.. "I.."

The female General stepped forward with pride, "On behalf of the national Guard.. We approve.. I will personally ensure the paper work Rear Admiral.." The Female General proudly salutes the new Colonel, "Mark it in the deck log.. Colonel Sohtna has assumed command.."

The watch physically wrote down the information, then typed it in..

"Littleman," Sohtna looked around at the crew.. "I am not you.. I.."

"Exactly.. Admiral Letch," The four star admiral growled.. "You said Andros would not be commanding the .."

A very pregnant woman with four stars rubbed her belly, "It's ok.. He is an idiot little one.. " Letch glared at the four star, "Andros is no longer commanding the ship.. He choose someone I can work with much easier.. Admiral Mayher, you got Andros removed from the command.." Chuckling, "Just like you wanted.."

"I have an officer in mind.. We agreed to put," Admiral Mayher paused.. "You B#$%^.. You only agreed to remove Andros .. Colonel Sohtna is not qaulified to command this vessel.. IT is a joint command.."

"Colonel," Andros speaks in Sohtna's voice.. "The Rusty boner.. Her new .."

"The upgrades are being installed.. The SPAWAR science command snuck in the Experimental grav engine.. The senors have been giving problem.. The new particle weapon systems are also getting feedback by my guess," Sohtna looked over at a Chief.. "F#$% me.. chief.. You are gonna have to hold my hand on a few things.."

The Chief on ACO duty whispered, "Sir.. The Boats is.."

"He took a transfer Chief.. As did most of the staff.. We will be building the crew from the ground up.. Senior chief.." Sohtna shook his head, "General.. I have to go get to know this girl.. Rear Admiral.."

"The new drones from Wanda Cross.. "

Colonel Sohtna turned and looked at Andros.. "Littleman.. I wont make the wedding.. S#$%.."

"It is ok Colonel.. Austin and Diana understand.. Mammy on the other hand.." Andros shook his head, "Sneak in for the ceremony if you can.. I left a list if you run into problems finding crew.."

"Well I did not dismiss you Rear Admiral.." Admiral MAyher is pissed, "You may have cost my brother his career and freedom..Least I can do is make sure you do not make your wedding.."

An old well built man is walking up the plank.. "Excuse me sir.."

"Great .. See. Rufus," Mayher pauses when Rufus waves off the marines..

"What s thi sbulls#$%.. Littleman WILL be at the wedding," The old man growled..

"Who the F#$% are you," Admiral Mayher got in the old man's face? "I will have you.."

Picking the Admiral up, he bulldogs the Admiral into the deck.. "Mr. Goldberg.. The father in law," Picking the dazed admiral up he slams him into the deck again..

"Make sure you break his his hands.. Goldberg dearie," Rufus smiles..

Colonel Sohtna coughs, "MR. Goldberg.." Seeing the old man  glare at him, "I will not have that S@#$ on my vessel.." He points to the dock, "Take the Admiral over there and finsh it there.. Watch.."

"Aye Colonel.."

"Have the deck log read Admiral Mayher departed the boat," The Colonel turned his back on th situation..

Smiling, "Mr. Admiral Man.." Goldberg tosses the Admiral over his shoulder, "Of course I will help you make it to your car!!"

Admiral Mayher lands hard on the dock..

"Careful Admiral.. " andros spke n his father in law to be's voice.. "That first step is a dosey.."

A very beautiful woman stands holding the hand of a child at the front door of the Colt farm..

"Admiral Esfers," Austin swallows hard.. "I.."

"You won Austin," The woman narrowed her eyes.. "You won.."

Lizzie walks down the stairs and freezes.. Seeing the red haired toddler, "Mammy!!" She walks the rest of the waydown stairs and speaks Esfer's voice, "Auntie.. I.. I did not.."

The little boy smiles and whispers to his mother..

"I see.." Esfers takes a deep breath as a tear fell, "We never stood a chance.."

"Esfers.. I.. I am s.. I apologize.." Swallowing hard, "You are both welcome here Esfers.. I.."

In austin's voice, "Who is she mama?"

Everyone in the house freezes..

"Nicodemus.. What did I tell you about," Esfers swallows hard.. "That is your half sister Elizabeth.. I need to speak with Littleman anyway.. "

In his own voice looking down, "Yes mam.." Looking up, "Littleman.. He.. He is my father?"

Diana's blue jeans stop moving when she walks in from the kitchen, "Esfers.."

Lizze sing songs in a language no one recognizes..

Nicodemus goes wide eyed and responds..

"Mama.. She.. She is like me.. I have a sister," Nicodemus is excited.. "She speaks that language like that lady I see in my dreams.."

"He is only five years old.." Austin narrows her eyes, "It was .. That time in.." Austin covers her mouth, "You.. you could have told us.."

Mammy speaks softly, "Ladies.. Lets have some coffee.. Esfers.. Do you mind if Elizabeth shows Mr. Esfers around the house?"

"Mama.. Can I? I have never met anyone liked me," Nicodemus excitedly ask..

"Go have fun littleone," Esfers softly speaks..

Nicodemus parkours up the side of the stairs, "Can you do that?"

Lizzie smiles and and parkours down the wall and looks up at Nicodemus, "You are little.. Be careful.."

Nicodemus chirps and then jumps on the winding rail..

As he runs down, "Nicodemus.."

"It is solid mama.. I checked it out," Nicodemus sees all the ladies covering their mouths.. "What?"

"Dad.. He made sure all the banisters and other parts where reinforced.." Lizzie smiles, "Let me show you the farm first.."

Excitedly Nicodemus makes a wierd sound, "Spiders.. I.. Dad has spiders.." He whispers where only Lizzie can hear him, "Mama will not let me have any.. After Methos got out.."

Elizabeth bolts out the door, followed by nicodemus.. Both are chirping at each other as they run..

Esfers walks past Austin and Diana, "I know my way around your kitchen Mrs. Colt.."

"I understood what Nicodemus said.." Austin looks at her sister, "The Church of science sis.."

"I scanned him.. He is very healthy and well trained in his abilities.. Esfers.. D@#$ it," Diana sits down.. 

"Two can play the game you played Austin," Esfer's looks at the blonde woman setting down..

Austin closes her eyes and swallows hard.. "Esfers that was years ago.. I.. I was jealous ok.."

"Austin.. What is she talking about," Diana looks at her sister..

Austin looks away and mumbles something..

Diana looks at her sister, "You.. Changed HISTORY!!!"

"I am not the one who got scared and left him.. That was you," Austin responds coldly.. "I just told you that you made him happy.. "

Sandra went wide eyed and dropped her coffee cup, "That.. The side of the road.. You called Esfers.." Sandra turns and storms to the door, "Sargent.. Where is my Husband? I know that little S#$% left.."

From outside, "Noel darling.." Alex is talking with Nicodemus, "I did not leave.."

"Get in here now," Sandra growls pissed off..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Family Special - by Armonica_Templar - 12-22-2017, 09:46 AM