Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Family Special

"You will shut the F#$% up Elizabeth," A woman with a cajun accent spoke with force.. She opened the door, "Access granted to Elizabeth Colt.."

"MAmmy.." An older woman spoke, "What are those huzzies doing on my.."

"Senorita.." A hispanic woman growled, "You will sit down and shut the F#$% up!! Punta!" 

Elizabeth was wide eyed as a chair was pulled out..

"Or you go to a home," An young brown haired woman with a coffee cup in her hand spoke..

"Sandra," Elizabeth had tears in her eyes.. "Regina was my .."

"I am still your friend," Regina spoke half heartedly.. "Austin is home.. " Regina sighs and shakes her head sipping her coffee..

"That whore took my baby's innocence," Elizabeth responded Pointing at Austin then Regina..

"Nana," A young woman spoke.. "Austin and Diana have something to say.. Shut up and listen or I will sign the papers my self to commit you!"

"Lizzie.. You are turning on me to," Elizabeth colt had tears falling..

"Yes.. Enough is enough nana.. "Sighing Lizzie shook her head, "Dad is marrying Austin and Diana.. You will be at the wedding.. With a smile, not saying a D@#$ word.. Or I swear to god.. I will put you in the wood chipper myself.." The women looked at Lizzie, "I am done.. Dad hates you.. I cant stand you anymore.. Abigail hates you.. Stacy or As you call her Jessica refuses to speak with you.. Uncie George moved in with Mr. And Mrs. Lienge.."

"They turned my baby against me!"

"No.. " Sandra speaks, "You did that.. Why Alex and Helos tolerate you I do not know! Ms. Colt.. If you want to mend bridges and be CHRISTIAN.. "

"Sandra.." A blonde with long hair speaks, "Let me talk with My mother in Law to be.."

"Austin," A woman with brown hair and larger breast spoke..

"You three want to live in sin.. I will not be part of it.." Looking at the Brown haired woman, "Diana it is disgusting what three of you do.."

"Will all of you give me a few minutes in private with my future mother in law," Diana sighed..

The women all slowly nodded their head.. The walked out slowly..

"Ladies.. If you kill her I will help bury the body," Mammy spoke shaking her head..

Elizabeth was in tears and scared..

After the door shut Austin sat the coffee pot on the table, "Ms. Colt.. I guess we need to talk.." Closing her eyes, "I love littleman.. It has just taken me years to overcome my own fears.. Yes.. I was his babysitter.. You trusted me.. I broke that trust.. But.."

"Their is no buts.. " Elizabeth Colt looked at Diana..

"Liz.. I am sick of the way you treat my sister.. You were silent to over what we went through.." Diana coldly glared, "Littleman .. He will never forgive you for that.. That is why he despises you.. "

Tears kept falling down Elizabeth face, "I do not have to put up with this... I will NOT go to the wedding.."

"I will not be treated like S@#$ in my own home.. And it is MINE and DIANA's home!" Austin glared back, "Littleman had this house built for me and Diana.. You are not welcomed in it.. When me and Diana have grandchildren.. You may only speak with the, under supervised visits.."

"You are not allowed around my children b#$%^," Diana coldly speaks as she joins Austin standing.. "Leave and think about your future.. You can die alone for all I give a S@#$.."

Elizabeth angrily throws the coffee mug.. To her surprise Austin catches it, "You.. I will sue.. I have rights!!"

Elizabeth storms out of the house and slams the door.. After a few seconds she turns to try and go back in..

"Access Denied Ms. Colt.." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting all alone in her living room, Elizabeth looks up.. She goes to the Kitchen, "Alex.. Littleone listen.. I told you my issue is with your mother and not you.."

Wearing a three piece suit, Alex warmly smiles as he pours sweet tea into a glass of ice.. "Auntie Liz.. Congratulations.. Two lovely Daughter in laws.. Pretty and Smart babies.." Alex playfully hits Elizabeth on the shoulder, "I will give you credit.. Saying you disapprove of and hate Austin and Diana.. Driving them straight to the alter.. Pissing mama off and getting her to lead the organization of the wedding with mammy.." Alex hugs the tear stained Elizabeth, "Pure genius.. I could not play it better myself.."

Elizabeth was very quiet as Alex poured himself sweat tea.. "Alex.. That.."

"I will cover for you.. You wont be committed.. Just F#$%ing Brilliant.. Austin wont run.. " Alex chuckles, "You finally got Andros to settle down.. No more whoring around.. Different women being brought here.. " Alex grins again, "I told them they underestimated you.. "

Elizabeth sits wide eyed and sips her sweat tea..

"If I remember what I put together.. Diana will have twin boys.. And Austin will have a girl.. Gretchen will have a little girl as her outsider child.." Alex raises his glass to Elizabeth, "I knew Andros got his deceptive abilities from you!"

Elizabeth sits very quietly, "Alex.. I.." Alex is pouring tea into a third glass, "IS helos here?"

A red haired woman appears out of nowhere looking at Alex, "I will have to quietly help her find a dress.. "Picking up the sweat tea, "An evil plan indeed Elizabeth.."

The woman hugs her, "Adel.. I.."

"She will probably act like a boss.. Show up at the wedding," Alex looked Adel in the eyes making her grin..

"And say.. Thank god.. You know how hard it has been to get My son to settle down," Adel sits down..

"Do NOT forget to look Austin and Diana in the eyes and say.. All sales are final.. No returns or exchanges.." Alex laughs evilly, "You two huzzy are now STUCK dealing with my little S#$%.."

A single tear now fell down Elizabeth's face as she smiled, "Alex.. Thats not.." Sighing, "He is older now.. "

"You have never been mad at me for my reletionship with him," Adel sipped her drink..

"Your Helos's mother.. I.. We are so so friends.." Elizabeth chuckles, "I was kind of hoping he would be with you.. I did not know you until you first came here.. And I watched.. I watch Helos kill that horrible man.. Daddy would have approved.."

Alex laughs, "You wanted Ms. smithson to marry Andros?"

"What.. She was sweet and kind.. Never a harsh word.. My mother likes her.." Elizabeth smiles, "Or perhaps That Tora girl who married Lucy.."

"Wait you wanted Littleman to marry me," Adel smiled.. "I am fourteen years his senior.."

A car pulls up and female voices fill the air..

"Gwen," Austin's voice filled the air..

"SIS," Diana's voice seemed excited..

"Do you two tramps think I would miss my little sisters wedding.. " Gwen's voice filled the air, "I have news for you.. "

"Gwen.." An older female voice spoke, "Go ahead.."

"Mama.. Daddy has agreed to walk his other two daughters down the isle.." Gwen happily spoke, "Dont cry Diana.. He adopted you.."

"Wait," Diana's voice spoke with a tinge of happiness.. "Where is Mr. Goldberg?"

"Darlings.. What do you think my over grown bear of a husband is.." Gwen's mother spoke with a tinge of evil glee, "It is a tradition in his family.. He is having the man to man talk with Andros in San Diego.. He is going to insist on paying for his two daughters wedding. Now where is the Future Mother in law.. We have.."

"F#$% that C#$%!!!" Diana responds loudly, "Mrs. Goldberg.. It is a long story.."

"Darlings, "Mrs. Goldberg holds up a hand before Austin speaks.. "She is your mother in law to be.. I take it she is in the old house.."

Elizabeth sighs as she looks into her tea, "I have lost this battle completely havent I?"

Alex and Adel nodded their heads yes..

Sighing as she takes a drink, "At least four grand babies.." Elizabeth hugs Adel, "I.. I do not have the money for a dress.."

Mrs. Goldberg quietly walks in..

Alex grins evilly, "We wont tell them your coming till you there.. And then surprise.. You are there.."

"He has loved those two since he was a child," Elizabeth takes anther sip..

"Can we get her a dress on the downlow Mrs. Goldberg," Alex ask quietly..

"Alexander Delano Macer," Mrs. Goldberg covers her mouth for a second.. Lowering her voice, "It is Cynthia.. " Pausing, "Adel.. We will need to get Elizabeth out of here and TALK with her.. Think you can pull that off?"

"Please.." Adel stood up and raised her voice, "ELIZABETH..  CALM DOWN.. CYNTHIA.. Can you driver take us to go get a bight to eat.. We can talk in private with Elizabeth.."

Messages In This Thread
Operation Rebirth: Family Special - by Armonica_Templar - 12-21-2017, 09:48 PM