Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to Da Federation Comrads

Several Armed Security personnel walked into the bar, Lt. Greslor tapped his badge.. "Captain V'Zat.. We found them.. Transporter inhibitors deployed."

"F#$% you I'm Drunk," Ensign Neil was drunk as he sung with the old juke box.. "Pour my beer down the sink..."

Blackstone stumbled as she walked by, "Ensign.. The .. The law is here.. Now where is that cute man who promised me a night of my dreams?"

A nausican female was dancing on a table surrounded by several men, downing drinks..

"Cadet Daylon," Lt. Grosler growled.. "Get off the table!"

Several of the workers turn and glare ..

The starfleet security team gets nervous.. 

"Cadet Rao," The Drunk Neil calls out.. "Party Crashers!!"

"F#$%.. F#$%.." Taking out a tricorder a wobbily pygmy spoke to a bajoran waitress, "Go Poof.. "

"Please," Lt. Grosler looked at Rao.. "Ensign .. These Cadets are supposed to be.."

A transporter beam energized as the Bajoran waitress grinned, "Wow.."

Ensign Neil was wide eyed.. "Pygmy?"

Rao start singing, "Where Ill sit down and exercise my Irish pride.."

The crowd starts singing with Rao..

"Relax sir.. I beameded dim to.." Rao burps loudly, "My home land.." Drunkly Rao plays with the tricorder, "I brought back the transport inhibitors.."

"So you have never slept with a reman before? Well the vulcans and the romulans are.." Shakng his head, "Smaller cousins.."

"Vir.." The red headed woman slaps the Reman male.. "You cant be," the human female goes wide eyed.. "Ok.. " Downing a shot as her friend walks over..

"We agreed not to," The red head whispers to her Andorian female friend.. "Thats not.. WOW.."

Rao and Neil look at Vir'Sto as the Andorian female's antenea move excitedly..

"To Ensign Neil.. The best D@#$ officer in starfleet," Vir'Sto raises a shot glass into the air..

Blackstone grabs a woman and kisses her stealing her drink, "Here. Here.."

Rao and Daylon acquire glasses and raise them in the air..

Fle comes out of the back room with a cigar, "Next rounds on me.." The Suliban female tosses two strips of Latinum on the bar.. "A bunch of humaniod psuedo mathematicians bet on inside straights.."

An older Blonde female walks in wearing an all black dress.. With her purse she walks up to the bar, smiling at Ensign Neil. "I will have a chilled vodka on Ice.. What are you having starfleet?"

Ensign Neil looks at the woman, "I want your number mam.. If that aint happening .. The bottle of Tennesse's finest.."

Fle takes out two more strips and gives it to the bar tender and points at the bottle.. "Its on me sir.. This is more fun then I have ever had.."

Daylon sashays over with a smile as she pats Ensign Neil on the arm.."Sir.. Have fun.. It is what you told us..We are in deep S#$% tomorrow.."

Neil smiles evilly, "Daylon.." Pausing, "I will lead from the front.." Walkng over to a table, "My lady.."

The bartender smiled and nodded his head to the woman with short blonde hair..

Taking both drinks to the table, "You do know those men will figure out eventually how they are being beamed away?"

From outside of the patio, laughter comes from the patrons..

"They keep getting beamed away," A voice with a country twang fills the air..

"You are that person who started all that crap with star fleet.. Ensign Neil right," The woman smiled.. "You are still all over the Vids.."

A drunk sounding Blackstone was looking at the old pictures on the wall, "Holy S#$%.. Ensign Neil.. Is this .. This is you.." Reading the picture's inscription, "Me last night in the Navy.."

The woman looked at Neil, "Now that would have to be one interesting story.."

"I ended twelve careers the next day.. Scorched earth.. God I was so young," Ensign Neil smiled.. "Tell me about yourself.. But first.." With an evil smile on his face as Fle had taken her bottle and poured shots.. "Shots.. To starfleets finest group of cadets.."

"I.." Seeing a set of other drinks brought over, "What are these.."

"Irish Car Bombs.." Pointing to the picture, "I had .." Counting on his fingers and then barefoot toes, "Enough not to remember.."

The woman hid her thoughts quickly as the bartender raises an eye, "I will try one.. Then back to my drink.."

Ensign Neil made the drinks for everyone as all the cadets stood around the table.

"The deal is you drop the shot glass into the guiness red bull mix.. and chug," Ensign Neil held the shot over the glass.. "One.. Two.."

"Ally.. I am old enough to be your.. Of Course I did what I was ordered to do.." Neil shook his head, "Yeap slammered... Completely.."

With a smile Ally sipped her now red drink, "So.. " Blinkng for a second and laughing.. "You were ordered to win the capture the flag scenario.. You used the public Transporters.." Laughing, "And these cadets did this.."

"I found in my Navy those that behave the worse have.." Counting on his hand, "About two thirds of them have a skill at a high level.. Rao is an excellent engineer in the making.. Blackstone is a natural leader.. Fle is a gopher.. Vir'Sto is a natural tactician.. Daylon is an excellent spy and info analyst, as well as medic.. Thier starfleet scores do not show this.."

Ally slowly sipps her drink, "So you .. You assualted .." She giggled, "You stole the flags from the other squads.. And then ran.."

"Ally it was a win.." Blackstone is sitting in a mans lap kissing a waitress, "She has a chip on her shoulder.. It came off today.. I put her in charge of the snatch and grab.. I teamed her with Fle, our thief..  Vir'sto is scared he will fail.. It was babysteps.. He was my spotter over seeing the whole operation.." Ally nodded her head, "Rao I had set up with Daylon.. Rao just needs time to grow.. Daylon.. My little tusk.. is a quiet one.... "

Yawning Ally took another sip, "So you retrieved the flags.. With this group?"

A song came over the jukebox, "Ally.." Standing up taking Ally's hand, "My lady.. This is an old song.."

"I have not danced in years," Ally smiled but stopped herself.. "Neil.. I.."

Neil took her hand and put another around her waist, "So what do you think.. Did I go to far?"

Ally took a deep breath, "Yes.." As the song played the two danced, "In my business.. We do risk assessments.. Yes.. You and your people may have crossed a few lines.. It is amazing what you accomplished with them Dexter."

The woman laid her head on the Ensigns chest as the two danced..

"Admiral Nechayev.. You have to give me more credit than that," Ensign Neil danced with the woman not looking back up..

"Shut up Ensign.." Admiral Nechayev growled, "I have not danced in years.. "

Starfleet security personnel beamed in, in force as the two danced..

"Yes mam.."

Blackstone stood shocked, "Admiral Nechayev.. F@#$.."

Daylon called out, "Admiral on Deck!"

The Cadets all stood at Attention, making the security personel freeze.

Singing half lit off key as she danced with the ensign, "A pretty little thing.. waiting for the king.."

An evil smile crossed Ensign Neil's face as the security officer scanned the woman in black dress.. 

The Security officer's feet came together, standing at attention.. "Its the Admiral.."

The guards came to attention as the Admiral kept dancing with the ensign..

Captain V'Zat walked in and paused as she watched with the combined security personnel..

As the song ended Admiral Nechayev sighed.. She kissed the ensign on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you for the dance old man.." Stepping back and in a command tone, "Ensign Neil.. The Targ squad has liberty until 0630 zulu.. You will report to the disciplinary review board by 0700.."

Reaching out taking her hand, "You are not in my chain of command Ally.."

Gently putting her hand over the Ensign's, "It is not appropriate Dexter.." Closing her eyes for a second, "At least not at this moment.. "

Picking up her purse, Admiral Nechayev looks at Captain V'Zat.. "Captain.. They have liberty till 0630.."

"aye Admiral," Captain V'Zat watched as the security personnel moved quickly out of the Admiral's way.. "Mam.. "

Admiral Nechayev turned and looked coldly at the Vulcan..

"I am curious as to why they get liberty.."

"Dexter.. Make sure the flags are returned by 0700," Admiral Nechayev spoke then walked out..

"Aye Admiral.."

"It is Ally Dexter.. I am not on duty," Sighing at the door.. "I will talk with you tomorrow.. Over lunch.. Captain V'Zat.. Please process my orders and inform Starfleet Academy.." A smile no one could see crossed her face, "If Rear Admiral Brand needs me I am at the reopened San Deigo Hilton.. The penthouse suite."

"Aye Admiral," Captain V'Zat repeated back the instructions.

Blackstone went wide eyed when she saw a grin pass over Ensign Neil's face for half a second.. "No way.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to Da Federation Comrads - by guohua - 12-05-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: Welcome to Da Federation Comrads - by Armonica_Templar - 12-06-2017, 08:52 PM