Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stealth: Last Mage Of Krypton #1

Years ago

"Dad," a younger Kayla comes running into the classroom..

The nun's legs are around Kayla father.. Digging in her nails, "Dont stop..S#$%.."

"Ewe.. Really Dad.. " Kayla is interrupted by the screetch, "Dad.. The sky is.. Flying demons.."

"Amanda," Kayla father whispers..

"Mr. Tauk.." Amanda relaxes her grip as she bites her bottom lip.. "How.. How are we.."

Kissing her as her steps back, "Take all the children to the basement.." Kayla turns around not wanting to see anything,"Her mother died two years ago.. She has yet to learn to knock.."

Several children come running into the classroom screaming..

"Simone," Mr. Tauk calls out as his pants are around one of his ankles..

One of the little girls is crying, "It grabbed mommy I think.."

From the hallway screams fill the air..

A woman runs in with scratches and her arm bleeding, "Simone.. You.. You got away.. "

Several teenagers came running.. They shut the door terrified..

The sound of people screaming float in.. The sound of priest desperately invoking god mix with the fear..

"Boys.. Get away from the door," Mr. Tauk orders making the boys turn and look at him.. Hollow sounding, "NOW!"

The boys laugh at the boxer briefs Mr. Tauk is wearing..

He grabs both boys pulling them back as the glass, door, and wall cracks..

"Ali," amanda is very scared..

"Amanda," Ali Tauk takes a deep breath.. He reaches over and picks up a pair of panties off the desk, "I am going to need these.. Boys.. Its Hector and Juan right.." Both boys nod yes, "No one leaves this class room.. Till I get back.."

"Yes Sir," Both boys jump as the glass cracks behind them..

"Kayla.. " Ali Tauk tosses her chalk, "draw a circle.. keep all the children inside it.. And my pretty Amanda.."

"Ali," amanda speaks as Kayla starts drawing the circle.. "Ali.. This is a catholic school.."

"Pray Amanda.. Pray for me," Ali swallows hard.. "And stay the F#$% inside that circle.."

"Daddy," Kayla's tone carries her fear..

Ali turns towards Hector and Jaun.. "If anything gets past that door.. Jump into the F#$%ing circle.." Ali puts his hand on both teens chest making them shake their heads, "Good you are both wearing you Grandfather's dog tags.."

"Sir.."

"Boys.. Start singing the Marine Corps hymn.. And do not stop,"Ali starts humming..

Hector and Juan start humming along scared..

"Kayla.. Lead the children in the lords prayer.. Cover everyone elses eyes.." Ali pauses, "I love you baby girl.."

Tears fell down Kayla's face, "Dad.. I.."

Taking a deep breath, Ali puts the panties on top of his head.. 

"From the halls of," Hector and Jaun are staring at the door shaking in fear..

Amanda shakes her head for a second as the boys seem to have a shimmer near them.. Their voices seem to take on a weird tone with confidence..

"Ms. Amanda," Kayla gets the nuns attention.. "We dont watch.. Daddy means it.. Simone.."

Simone covers her eyes as do the littler kids.. Her mother is petrified, "Mommy.. Cover your eyes.."

The boys seem to have more shimmers around them as the hair on their arms stand up.. The boys start arming up as the pick anything turnable into a weapon.. Both grab fire extinguishes almost as if being guided..

"Do not stop singing.. It will keep you calm.." Ali takes a deep breath and grabs the board of education, "Now.. The co#$ blocking Demons.. F#$%ing a Nun and these mother F#$%er's decide to interfere.."

Ali kicks the door at the  hinges making it fly off the hinges as the boys seem to grow louder..

"You," Ali screams down the hall way.. "Yeah.. I am talking to you inbred backwoods flying F#$%ing monkeys.."

The boys keep singing seeming to get louder almost as if they are joined by a lot more people..

A snarl fills the hallway..

Softly , "Flying monkeys are copyrighted.. Your master does not own the copy right.. I summon.. a DMCA against you.."

The boys are singing the Marine coprs hymn loudly as one of the flying Parademons goes crashing after passing a ducked Ali..

"Did your wings get DMCA'd.. Awe shucks,"Ali laughs evilly as the Panties are still on his forehead.. In a bad Mel Gibson impersination, "And I suppose he is ten feet tall and sharts fire balls.."

Kayla giggles for a second as she looks out.. To her surprise the sound of a loud fart is followed by a stream of flame roasting the now wingless Demon..

"Dad," Kayla is shocked.. "He..He just.." 

the room shakes as the wall to the school room finally falls down..

One of the books flops on the ground in front of Kayla, "How did this make it inside the circle?" Looking at the Page, "History of the USMC.."

Amanda is prayin loudly as the boys keep the hymn going..

Armed men of the Militia, local cops, civilians, reenactors, and National guard are being lead by an old man with a cane. Mixed weapons are firing into the Para Demons..

"Into that classroom.. It is the only building that is taking the damage.. We can fight from the rubble.." The old man growls as he stabs a butcher knife into one of the demons, "Get the littleones into that classroom with the others.. We will make our stand.."

Kayla looks at the book and up at the shimmers she sees.. For a second she swears some of them have uniforms matching the pictures.. "What.. They.." The music seems to be loud as the Shimmers seem to go into the defenders almost possessing them..

Two sights come to Kayla's eyes, the actual people and the costumed soldiers from the book.. Kayla watches as the Defenders seems to become very efficient and their weapons are doing more damage..

"A kryptonian," One of the Parademons shouts.. "I smell it.."

From the roof with the nuns undergarments partially torn on his head, "Keep singing boys.." Moltave Cocktails start landing on cars missing parademons, "Do worry fellars.. It is not the flames you need to be scared of.. " In a faux valley girl tone," Their is some , like so real, like some like scary S#$% in the shadows.."

Several of the Parademons are grabbed by shadows and dragged into them..

Kayla is wide eyed as she sees the Shadows seemingly longer and bigger then they should be.. "Dad.. Dad?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stealth: Last Mage Of Krypton #1 - by Armonica_Templar - 11-30-2017, 08:44 AM